Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

All these fancy limited editions but no MyNintendo reward points being given for physical games is a bit of a mixed message.

Anyway, I really like the look of this game so will probably pick up the regular edition when it comes out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

I'll end up getting it another addition to the collection :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Any idea where will be selling it? Another game.co.uk exclusive?

Its the pre order is up on Amazon Germany for 80 quid I reckon the price will go down I've put in an order just encase it doesn't appear anywhere else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,561 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

McLoughlin wrote: »
    Its the pre order is up on Amazon Germany for 80 quid I reckon the price will go down I've put in an order just encase it doesn't appear anywhere else

Seems to be sold out now despite still showing up as in stock. Can't order it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,999 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

€80?
    Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-Laughing-to-Serious.gif

Not a chance! The stuff in this Collectors Edition is mostly cheap tat. And giving us a DLC code before the game is even out, how generous of them. I may buy this if it's €60 but not a cent more.

Can't find this for preorder any where, does anyone know where to get it. All the usual suspects are sold out.

I think Nintendo are going to do the same as with Star Fox Zero: First Print Edition. So it'll be GAME and Nintendo UK store in the UK and Gamestop in Ireland for the Fortissimo Edition.

I must have been lucky than the grab a pre order from Amazon Germany though the final cost came in at 87,94 so hopefully it will pop up cheaper elsewhere

Yeah, I just missed that Amazon copy and Nintendo UK sold out quickly. Looks like it's off to Game or Gamestop for me. That's a choice like, to a Morder or to Isengard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

I can only see the standard edition on game.co.uk. :(

Parawind wrote: »
    I can only see the standard edition on game.co.uk. :(

I'd say it will be up at some stage later next month.

I've spent all morning scouring the internet for the Fortissimo Edition and it's not available anywhere.

It's available in the US for pre order at $64, which is about €55. Here in Europe, the only place it was available was the Nintendo UK Store and it cost £65, converted that's roughly €83 plus another €4 for postage. That's if you could sneak it through Parcel Motel which is highly unlikely. Why isn't it freely available for pre order and why is it such a rip-off here?

sligeach wrote: »
    I've spent all morning scouring the internet for the Fortissimo Edition and it's not available anywhere.

It's available in the US for pre order at $64, which is about €55. Here in Europe, the only place it was available was the Nintendo UK Store and it cost £65, converted that's roughly €83 plus another €4 for postage. That's if you could sneak it through Parcel Motel which is highly unlikely. Why isn't it freely available for pre order and why is it such a rip-off here?

The An Post postpal(or whatever it's called) works a treat for Nintendo UK.

Looks like Game UK are not stocking it, they thought it was a jp exclusive.

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Looks like Game UK are not stocking it, they thought it was a jp exclusive.

Source ? Where did they say that ?

McLoughlin wrote: »
    Source ? Where did they say that ?

From their facebook page via private message and Gamestop Ireland can't confirm whether they are or not form Twitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

kinda glad in a way, nearly 90 euro on a game is a lot.

kinda glad in a way, nearly 90 euro on a game is a lot.

It's a...
    cod.jpg

I like cod.

• Advertisement

So do I, but not this cod.

Continuing on from my post in the bargains thread, I just got an e-mail in the last hour from Nintendo which mentioned amongst other things Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE: Fortissimo Edition.
    Stage fight

Discover two worlds with one heroic destiny in Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, coming exclusively to Wii U on June 24th. Experience the glitz and glamour of show business, then enter a parallel dimension to push back against evil Mirages. Also available at launch, the Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE: Fortissimo Edition* features an Artbook, Sound Selection CD and much more!

*Please check with your local retailer for information on current availability.

http://view.mail.nintendo-europe.com/?qs=51803eb243e9ed75c071cc0fb7716287ae227d762ded5866a27e38d22a82b6e15d788d21687513b79374f556f3406bafe49d651a19947c5897109b666760533b7547599919f6ed85

Haha! Good one Nintendo! Now I know why they used Mirage in the games title. The whole e-mail is a bit of a farce.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

is this the Fortissimo edition?
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-special-edition-nwu-66-95-coolshop-2448851
    Game Disc
    Artbook
    Sound Selection CD
    Song Lyric Cards
    Stickers
    Extra Content Download Code

£69.99 from Coolshop in the UK

Banjo wrote: »
    is this the Fortissimo edition?
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-special-edition-nwu-66-95-coolshop-2448851
    Game Disc
    Artbook
    Sound Selection CD
    Song Lyric Cards
    Stickers
    Extra Content Download Code

£69.99 from Coolshop in the UK

It is but I can't seem to order it. Payment issues, I believe people had a similar issue with Star Fox Zero from there.

£67 = €85+

And for what?
    shocked%20and%20disgusted%20robert%20vaughn

I really didn't know you thought it was overpriced. It's not like you keep repeating it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

£67 = €85+

And for what?

Good luck learning all those lyrics with your standard edition and a blank piece of paper, chump!

Someone has to say it and keep saying it. It shouldn't be tolerated. That's more expensive that Nintendo's UK store. Though postage is free. Had a nightmare with them for Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water. Took a month to eventually get it and one of the boxes was badly damaged. They did similar with Star Fox Zero, it's £60 now but I believe it was higher at release and then eventually Gamestop got it for €65. So that might be worth bearing in mind. One of the retailers in Ireland surely will sell it.

Banjo wrote: »
    Good luck learning all those lyrics with your standard edition and a blank piece of paper, chump!

Good luck learning Japanese. ;)

• Advertisement

Someone has to say it and keep saying it. It shouldn't be tolerated. They did similar with Star Fox Zero for £60 and then eventually Gamestop got it for €65. So that might be worth bearing in mind. One of the retailers in Ireland surely will sell it.

Gamestop have stated they aren't getting it. Also I don't live near any Gamestop, so you'd have to factor in delivery or travel costs. And I wouldn't chance them sending a title like that without damaging it.
    And saying it on here makes not one iota of a difference to Nintendo.

Advertisement