Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with printer connection

Options
  • 20-04-2016 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

Recently had a new wifi router put in by broadband company. Using an old HP but it was working fine until last week when router was changed. (it is, and always has been linked to the router via a netgear usb connection which connects to the wifi router)

The connections were put back in exactly as they had been but have tried everything to get the printer connected over the wireless connection.

Any help at all? I think it might be something to do with the ports or something (from my research) but not too sure.

Any failsafe way of getting reconnected??, I know a bit about the set up but am no expert !

Advertisement