Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Luas carparks - do you have to pay for parking while charging?

• 20-04-2016 3:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭

Anyone know?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Yes you do and they will clamp also. They seem to ignore you when fast charging but that could be because of being still in the car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭oinkely

Thanks S.W.

I stopped at the Stillorgan / sandyford Rapid last night about 9 o clock. Popped over to Aldi for a few bits and only thought about paying when i got back. Luckily wasn't clamped or anything. Just wanted to check for future reference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭homer911

oinkely wrote: »
    Thanks S.W.

I stopped at the Stillorgan / sandyford Rapid last night about 9 o clock. Popped over to Aldi for a few bits and only thought about paying when i got back. Luckily wasn't clamped or anything. Just wanted to check for future reference.

I'd suggest putting a note on the windscreen just in case, but at least the fast charger states how long you have been there and a bit of common sense should prevail - its not worth a trek all the way down to the Luas stop and back to pay your €2 for fifteen minutes in Aldi

Saw them repainting it the other day, cant think why..

Advertisement