Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clear pricing?

Options
  • 20-04-2016 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭

I'm out of contract with my current mobile service provider and am looking at alternatives. Do eir offer any mobile sim only plans? All I can see on your site are mobile offerings with broadband bundled in the small print. I don't want your broadband service, just a sim only mobile phone plan.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    I'm out of contract with my current mobile service provider and am looking at alternatives. Do eir offer any mobile sim only plans? All I can see on your site are mobile offerings with broadband bundled in the small print. I don't want your broadband service, just a sim only mobile phone plan.

Thanks.
    Meteor do their PAYG options, eMobile is for users who want to bundle with their broadband bill. 

• Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Thanks, Ed. not looking for PAYG, looking for bill pay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Fr_Dougal wrote: »

Thanks.
    Hi  Fr_Dougal,

Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately our sim only plans are not available to view on-line.
    I would recommend contacting our sales team on 1800503303 and they would be more than happy to explore the different options available to you :)

-Pamela 

Advertisement