Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum In Beta and None of the Buttons Work!

Options
  • 20-04-2016 6:31pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As title really, in my phone, the cycling forum is coming up in Beta, but without the legacy button or any way to change it back. None of the buttons on the page work either, so I can't navigate the forum. It's the regular touch site for My Threads and Latest Posts. Makes no sense to me and I can't mod the forum on my phone anymore which is a pain the hole. Help!

This is what it looks like:
    Screenshot_2016-04-20-17-43-59_zpsy2sw5iyw.png

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try a logout and back in to begin with. This link should do that for you:

http://www.boards.ie/auth/logout

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

Spear wrote: »
    Try a logout and back in to begin with. This link should do that for you:

http://www.boards.ie/auth/logout

Nope, still in beta and none of the buttons work :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

gadetra wrote: »
    Nope, still in beta and none of the buttons work :(

This happened to me earlier on a desktop. I went into my history and chose a link from earlier on and it brought it back to normal for me.

PlainP wrote: »
    This happened to me earlier on a desktop. I went into my history and chose a link from earlier on and it brought it back to normal for me.

Can't get into history or anywhere on the beta screen. I get the main page without stickys and I can now get into threads in the beta mode but can't do anything else.

If I go into a link from My Threads it's the normal one, as My threads is normal, but when I come out of the thread I'm back to weird empty beta mode.

Pain in the fcuking hole now :mad:

PlainP wrote: »

Can't get into history or anything on the phone. I can now get into threads, but nothing else. If I go into a thread from My Threads, the thread is fine, but as soon as I go back to the main forum it goes back to no-button-working-beta mode. It's driving me mad. It's only the cycling forum too, none of the other ones :confused:

This makes no sense!

Weird problem on the laptop, pictures are enormous, three times the size of the screen with firefox (mac).

Aaaaaaaaarrrggghhh!

• Advertisement

Ok resolved for now. I went to another forum, turned on actual beta ( the screen I had was missing the whole top, no buttons working), then hit legacy.

Weirdly in both dodgy and proper beta mode could not see see stickys?

I'm having similar problems.
    On my windows phone I'm viewing in beta. I cant open any of the tabs at the top of the page nor will it return to normal when I hit return to legacy link. Page not found message.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

A thread exists in Feedback listing these known issues, and more, on a Google spreadsheet. Check this thread often for progress updates on the issues relating to our Beta site.

Thanks,

-Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement