Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which network

Options
  • 20-04-2016 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

I'm currently with Vodafone PAYG but I want to switch to Billpay. However with Vodafone there are only two SIM only plans and I would have to pay for more than I will use. iD seemed perfect because I could choose what I want. I've seen some very bad reviews on iD in the UK but there are hardly any from Ireland. People were saying that they were being charged very large amounts for going over their data limit even though they knew they hadn't. Anyone here using ID, or any suggestions for other networks with similar flexible plans?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Vodafone, Meteor, 3 (and the virtual operators that operate on it like iD). That's how I'd rank them.

Advertisement