Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted: Collaborator (Lyricist) [Dublin]

• 20-04-2016 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I am a songwriter who is more comfortable composing and arranging music, than writing lyrics. I am therefore seeking another musician (guitar or keys or vocals, being a vocalist would be preferred) to collaborate with to complete the songs that I have composed.

I have about a half dozen completed tracks, with another dozen or more still in the "sketches" stage.

I have a bassist already on board with the project, who I have worked with previously, we are both professional in our approach and hard workers. I play guitar mainly, though I have basic piano/keys skills.

We are both in our 30s and based in Dublin City.

So the aim is to find a collaborator, complete the songs and find a drummer to rehearse them.

A few of our influences would be Radiohead, Talking Heads, Grizzly Bear, Air, Grandaddy, I suppose our sound would be alternative rock. It's tough to label yourself!

If that all sounds good, have a listen to three of the instrumental tracks below and if you like them, drop me a PM.

https://soundcloud.com/saipan_music/sets/demos

Comments

Advertisement