Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

download iTunes updates

Options
  • 20-04-2016 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I cannot download iTunes updates on to my HP notebook - 32 bit operating system X64 based processor and Windows 10 installed. I get the following message "the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable". I am not on a network. I have tried to delete iTunes entirely without success. I am not an IT person but have looked at various fora about this issue. It seems that *.msi installation package cannot be found. Some guidance/advice would be appreciated. Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

eddiw1 wrote: »
    I cannot download iTunes updates on to my HP notebook - 32 bit operating system X64 based processor and Windows 10 installed. I get the following message "the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable". I am not on a network. I have tried to delete iTunes entirely without success. I am not an IT person but have looked at various fora about this issue. It seems that *.msi installation package cannot be found. Some guidance/advice would be appreciated. Many thanks.

There's your problem :o

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Look like this?

feature-trying-use-network-resource-unavailable.png

Its a screwup with the windows install package that prevents updates or uninstall. There's a microsoft fixit tool you must use to remove the offending program (itunes) then install it fresh.

Advertisement