Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GameStop Trade In

Options
  • 20-04-2016 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all I'm looking to sell my Nintendo 3DS XL Luigi special edition and I saw that GameStop do console trade ins for cash. Anyone know how much I'll get or if it's worth it thanks. Even if you've traded a console in before Id be happy to hear how it went. Do you need ID etc.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

You would be better off putting in on adverts.ie, you will not get a fair deal for it trading it in. CEX take in original 3ds xl's for around €50 - €60, you can be sure gamestop will offer less than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 J_J

You would be better off putting in on adverts.ie, you will not get a fair deal for it trading it in. CEX take in original 3ds xl's for around €50 - €60, you can be sure gamestop will offer less than that.

Yeah Mugabe your right Cex give to little money when they are willing to sell them on for 160

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

CEX nearly always give more than Gamestop, you should really sell it privately.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 119 ✭✭DublinBust

J_J wrote: »
    Hi all I'm looking to sell my Nintendo 3DS XL Luigi special edition and I saw that GameStop do console trade ins for cash. Anyone know how much I'll get or if it's worth it thanks. Even if you've traded a console in before Id be happy to hear how it went. Do you need ID etc.?
    How dare you? Most beautiful 3DS ever! ;)
    I've seen Luigi 3DSXL's on adverts, they never sell off. People just have no taste :P

Advertisement