Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I have some piles/pregnancy success stories please?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Lucuma

Thanks. I'll probably have no pushing or labour as will likely have a scheduled c section for medical reasons so at least that might help.

That'll make a big difference

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭spottybananas

But can any of you feel them in every day life, even when you're over the pain of them? As in, feel them when you move, walk, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Lucuma

But can any of you feel them in every day life, even when you're over the pain of them? As in, feel them when you move, walk, etc.

Not once I've treated them no. If I can feel
    them as you say, that usually means a flare up (e.g caused by pregnancy or labour) & once treated with steroid cream and/or suppositories I no longer feel them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭spottybananas

Yeah. I can still feel them, not pain, but discomfort, after a week of the over the counter cream. So it hasn't worked for ones that are supposedly incredibly minor. Back to the gp I guess.

Thanks everyone.

Advertisement