Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spring Security with angularjs

Options
  • 20-04-2016 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭

I've been trying for the last two days to get Spring Security to work with angularjs, but to no avail.

What does work
    I've set up basic Spring Security configuration (Java config method) and any request to the website redirects to Spring's out-of-the-box login form. This login works.I have also set it up to return HTTP response codes instead of the redirect

What does not work
    Implementing my own login form using angularjs by calling the server. I have other angularjs stuff working (i.e. routeproviders and controllers getting json from the server and displaying it in a view), but can't get the authentication working

Could anyone point me in the direction of a working java app on Git that using Spring Security and angularjs, preferably in its simplest implementation.

(I like angular, but this user authentication/authorisation stuff was much more straight forward to wire using JSPs and Springs JSTL tags)

Comments

Advertisement