Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Elbow clicking, exercises for underdeveloped triceps?

• 20-04-2016 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

Its been a problem since i started lifting a year or two back, in all honestly it doesn't cause pain at all but it does prevent me from maximisingly to achieve desired results which is to develop a nice pair of triceps.
    I've googled it several times and have learnt a lot but there ar some exercises there that would built them significantly and i'm unhappy i can't do them!

Anyway this clicking/popping sensation occurs at the funny bone and feels tingly and really does annoy me during workouts and i'm bothered by it a lot, if i do tend to ignore it i feel some other muscles being worked instead and if thats the case i'd have to lower the weights!

I don't believe i have arthritis as i'm quite young.
    I also don't experience any pain or discomfort after a workout which involves triceps but if do work out the following exercises that i've stopped below then i may feel slight torment the next day :(

I can do for triceps:
    Bench press DB/BB
    Shoulder press DB/BB
    Tricep press BB/ Wide grip EZ ( Elbows In )
    Tricep kickbacks
    Dips ( Back straight , no leaning forward to emphasize triceps )
    Rope pushdown

I can't do for triceps:
    Skull crushers
    Overhead DB/BB/EZ Tricep extension
    Overhead rope extension
    Straight bar pushdowns ( elbow discomfort )
    Cable bar pushdowns ( elbow discomfort )

Appreciate all posts, thank you! :)

Advertisement