Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1 League] Week 3 Fixtures Monday-Thursday

Options
  • 20-04-2016 11:05pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Bears(CPU) @ Vikings(snippingu5256)
    Rams(PerrinV2) @ Panthers(l Knex l)
    Jets(CPU) @ Buccaneers(Eamonn87)
    Seahawks(DaftDave41) @ 49ers(CPU)
    Cardinals(kaiche) @ Giants(ll Gh0sTbust3rR)
    Cowboys(triangle king) @ Raiders(CPU)
    Saints(CPU) @ Falcons(Shmarky1)
    Lions(Pudsy33) @ Packers(TripperMan28)
    Broncos(CPU) @ Eagles(Penguins Haooo/CPU)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

When suits Panthers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Pudsy can you do Thursday night, I'm away Monday and Wednesday and have pfl game Tuesday night,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

tripperman wrote: »
    Pudsy can you do Thursday night for my INEVITABLE BEATING, I'm away Monday and Wednesday and have pfl game Tuesday night,

I fixed your post there Tripper ;)

I fixed your post there Tripper ;)

Cheers rock, I forgot that, wait till madden 17 rock, you won't beat me on that, with Joey Bosa, Joshua Perry and Jatavis Brown added to my defence I'll stop your toss plays, and with Henry Hunter, Max Turek and Derek Watt added on offence to help Gordon I'll be able to ground and pound

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Cheers rock, I forgot that, wait till madden 17 rock, you won't beat me on that, with Joey Bosa, Joshua Perry and Jatavis Brown added to my defence I'll stop your toss plays, and with Henry Hunter, Max Turek and Derek Watt added on offence to help Gordon I'll be able to ground and pound

1st off, i hate toss plays, and 2nd I'll have Carson Wentz throwing it to weapons like Chris Givens and Reuban Randle with Ryan Mathews running it through defenses......oh wait, yeah you might actually beat me

• Advertisement

1st off, i hate toss plays, and 2nd I'll have Carson Wentz throwing it to weapons like Chris Givens and Reuban Randle with Ryan Mathews running it through defenses......oh wait, yeah you might actually beat me

Ryan Matthews wouldn't run it threw a sheet of paper why do you think we let him go, plus you won't have a first round pick in the draft or third round either

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Giants tonight is the only night I can do as I'm off out west for a few days

Giants tonight is the only night I can do as I'm off out west for a few days
    He hasn't posted in a good while so may have to put him on auto for you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

cheers perrin

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

PerrinV2 wrote: »

When suits Panthers?

Sorry, only back late today.

Can do anytime Wednesday after 7? Might have time tomorrow too, but would have to play that one by ear.

• Advertisement

Knex. wrote: »
    Sorry, only back late today.

Can do anytime Wednesday after 7? Might have time tomorrow too, but would have to play that one by ear.
    I don't expect to be home till around 11ish possibly earlier on Wednesday I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Pudsy can you do Thursday night, I'm away Monday and Wednesday and have pfl game Tuesday night,

Thursday should be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I don't expect to be home till around 11ish possibly earlier on Wednesday I'm afraid.

Thursday at 10 could likely suit actually?

Also, could perhaps do 10pm tonight. I did get an email saying my XBL is out today, so will have to renew that, but that shouldn't take long.

Knex. wrote: »
    Thursday at 10 could likely suit actually?

Also, could perhaps do 10pm tonight. I did get an email saying my XBL is out today, so will have to renew that, but that shouldn't take long.
    Won't be around till late tonight,other than that Thursday should be fine.

Tripper something has come up so not sure I can get on. If one of the lads can put me on auto fire away and play. Sorry

Actually I may be able to sneak away. Let me know when you're on and I'll try sort it

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Actually I may be able to sneak away. Let me know when you're on and I'll try sort it
    Trip will be able to set you to auto if you can't make it anyway.

I'll be online after ten if you want to play

I'll be online after ten if you want to play

Coming on now. Can't talk though

Advertisement