Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appalling customer service

Options
  • 21-04-2016 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

I'm going to go as far as to say you need to rehire your whole call centre team! I have signed up to your 27.50 deal 2 months ago and it still hasn't been installed.

It has taken 4 appoiments for the PHONE LINE to be installed into the house, two appoiments canceled by YOU and one where the technician showed up at the wrong time.

I finally got it installed last Tuesday on the 12th of April and was told a technician would be out with the modem in 3 to 5 working days. I phoned on the Thursday the 14th just to make sure due to all the hassle I have been getting. I was told it would be installed on a Thursday the 21st.I got text message today saying it won't be installed till next Wednesday the 27th 11 working days later!

I have also received two bills from you fair enough you have credited them when I have complained but I shouldn't have had too!

Also back to your call centre staff any time I have phoned as I am not the account holder I always ask do you want permission to speak to the account holder and was told it was not needed. I think you need to educate yourself on the data protection act.

Another thing they don't not listen to a word I do say all I get is "yes ok yes yes ok I need to transfer you to so and so" then the line drops.

I am asking for a discount on my bill also I am opening a claim with Comreg.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

stevek93 wrote: »
    I'm going to go as far as to say you need to rehire your whole call centre team! I have signed up to your 27.50 deal 2 months ago and it still hasn't been installed.

It has taken 4 appoiments for the PHONE LINE to be installed into the house, two appoiments canceled by YOU and one where the technician showed up at the wrong time.

I finally got it installed last Tuesday on the 12th of April and was told a technician would be out with the modem in 3 to 5 working days. I phoned on the Thursday the 14th just to make sure due to all the hassle I have been getting. I was told it would be installed on a Thursday the 21st.I got text message today saying it won't be installed till next Wednesday the 27th 11 working days later!

I have also received two bills from you fair enough you have credited them when I have complained but I shouldn't have had too!

Also back to your call centre staff any time I have phoned as I am not the account holder I always ask do you want permission to speak to the account holder and was told it was not needed. I think you need to educate yourself on the data protection act.

Another thing they don't not listen to a word I do say all I get is "yes ok yes yes ok I need to transfer you to so and so" then the line drops.

I am asking for a discount on my bill also I am opening a claim with Comreg.
    Hi  stevek93,

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm so sorry to hear of this experience and I can completely understand your frustration here. 
    This is definitely not the experience we aim to provide and for this we must apologise.

Can you PM me your account number and I will take a look into this.
    I will also flag this and pass your feedback onto the relevant department.

-Pamela 

Advertisement