Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Dates Ireland *read first post*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

The Dutch bird and yer man from Kerry seem like decent skins tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,056 ✭✭✭joeguevara

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Kerry guy seems a decent bloke

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Is white shirt guy for real or a plant?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,023 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Agreed….bloke in the white top is quite the k**b….was t expecting that

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Omg white shirt fella is so rude!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭UsBus

The young lad with the white shirt is a disgrace, they shouldn't even be airing him he's that disrespectful

• Registered Users Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Not at all, treating the other lad with utter contempt. I'd do the exact same.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,846 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

He is 100% a "the world is against me" kind of person.

• Advertisement

I think (or I hope) he just froze. He added nothing to any conversations and shot down any opening abruptly. Thought Hansen was nice and tried to spark conversation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭standardg60

If Carlsberg made assholes..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,320 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Yer man still let the lad in the white shirt pay for the meal.

He shouldnt have offered to pay

• Registered Users Posts: 16,007 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭SunnySundays

It's one thing going on a date with someone you're not attracted to and have little in common with, but there's no need to be so rude.

Think someone needs to realise that arrogant attitude will get him nowhere in life.

Kerryman/Danish lady are both nice.

Don't think the other couples are a match.

TBF I think the man knew the story and tried his best. He wasn't thrown by the chap acting the brat.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Northernsoul

White shirt guy from Finglas is going to regret going on the show and coming across as a complete c**t. Even if he didn’t fancy his date he could have been a whole lot friendlier and less judgmental. Dick

Did Nordie just flip the bird at the other pair?

Should be a rule that nobody lines up answers re: second dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,007 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I thought that was quiet a good episode of first dates. I enjoyed that. 3 couples out of it.

A pity the drag artist guy hot such a dick of a date do.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Danny healy ray

that lad with the red hair I know the family he had two sisters that went for the rose of tralee few year kerry rose and uae rose in the same year smashing girls the too of them he won a jeep on farm factor on tng long time ago

I liked the Kerry guy and the danish lady. Really good fun. He was very witty and she really gelled with him.

Guy with white trousers had a great date with the girl from Newry. She was very endearing and interesting and he came across very well, as soon as his nerves settled. His friend and the girl with the blonde streaks (apologies I’m terrible with names) had a nice date. He wore his heart on his sleeve a little too much but she was very grounded.

really felt for Hansun. Thought he handled himself very well. His date completely fell apart from the beginning. His idea of a relaxed devil may care attitude came across not in a good way. He came across very similar to the guy who was on a date with Hughie Maughan. It actually was a very similar date now that I think about it.

Post edited by joeguevara on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I enjoyed that.

Yeah it was obvious Ciaran didn't like his date, but he paid, which was kinda decent.

I liked James but he needed to dial it back, he came across as a lil puppy, Siobhan was lovely but didn't really think she was that into him.

The other pair were lovely too, but white jeans on a straight guy??? (Not questioning his sexuality just his fashion choices)

The last date, couldn't believe when both of them were from Kerry....how often does that happen. They seemed to get on great.

Hopefully it works out for all of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,248 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,571 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Ciaran switched off the moment he saw Hansun. It's grand not to find someone attractive, but have a bit of decency and don't be a dick about it. Hopefully he'll see how awfully he came across, change his ways and learn from it.

Liked everyone else on tonight, particularly the straight guy in the white shirt and girl with the highlights. Thought it seemed like they might become a thing after the show, but the update didn't seem too promising.

I got friends vibes from the other pair of daters and I don't think anything became of them after. We'll see tomorrow when RTÉ post the Daters Updates on twitter, something which should probably be broadcast on TV after the show instead?

Good first episode overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,195 ✭✭✭orm0nd

Well thank you, I remembered him from somewhere but couldn't recall where.

They're 2 lovely people and I hope it works out for them long term.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Danny healy ray

she do be out in killarney no sine of the red head lad so I say not unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 30,508 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Going by a TikTok Ciaran might have found a boyfriend!

• Advertisement

Updates on all the daters here ▶️ Watch this reel https://www.facebook.com/reel/1384449389124085?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V

none of them are together. Most of them are dating someone new

Advertisement