Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Dates Ireland *read first post*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

50 50 ya bum

Pay for the lady ffs

Hahaha, he had better game than anyone I've even seen on one of those shows. Rocks up in tracksuit bottoms and still had her eating out of his hand. She was craving his acceptance by the end and not paying for her is all part of it.

Most lads have completely the wrong idea of how to get women interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Rekop dog wrote: »
    Hahaha, he had better game than anyone I've even seen on one of those shows. Rocks up in tracksuit bottoms and still had her eating out of his hand. She was craving his acceptance by the end and not paying for her is all part of it.

Most lads have completely the wrong idea of how to get women interested.

Did we watch the same program?

amdublin wrote: »
    Did we watch the same program?

I know what I watched, she was asked would she see him again in the room on her own after and coyly admitted she prob would, then he said they'd only be friends. He could have had her if he wanted but it's given himself a lot of value for the real world by turning down a decent looking woman.

Most lads try the faux gentleman act, where you'd be faaar more successful to behave the way he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,192 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

I know what I watched, she was asked would she see him again in the room on her own after and coyly admitted she prob would, then he said they'd only be friends. He could have had her if he wanted but it's given himself a lot of value for the real world by turning down a decent looking woman.

Most lads try the faux gentleman act, where you'd be faaar more successful to behave the way he did.

Are you him ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

What value has it given him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

A big fat zero.

Women like the idea of someone being hard to obtain, or a challenge. Unlike the majority of other guys they meet that will fall at their feet, be overly nice and pay for everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,798 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Women like the idea of someone being hard to obtain, or a challenge. Unlike the majority of other guys they meet that will fall at their feet, be overly nice and pay for everything.

You should write a book. You'd make a fortune

• Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭LLMMLL

I got the impression she wasn't that pushed about him and was being nice saying they'd meet again. She didn't seem upset or awkward when he said as friends.

I also don't think he was doing some weird PUA strategy. It just seemed like they had zero chemistry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Hahahahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

Definitely agree, don't care about Fred or the waiters, daters only please

It's like they are trying to make it happen, the way it happened with the families in the UK version of Goggle box.

Stop trying to make it happen 😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Sound Bite

Glencar Waterfall guy reminded me a little of Hughie Maughan who want on Dancing with the Stars and Big Brother.

Thought Gary & Ian (not sure I have their names right) were two of the coolest people ever on this show.

ok so , great insight Ike turner!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭kenmccarthy

Let's hope it's a good show tonight....
    Stove is cranked up ........
    Fresh coffee. ...... all set to go!!!!!!

Let's hope it's a good show tonight....
    Stove is cranked up ........
    Fresh coffee. ...... all set to go!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Lumberjack shirt and old t-shirt vs glammed up designer gear.

This could be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭4Ad

Jane put it some effort getting dolled up !!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

"You go to a club and you see 25 other lesbians you've already been with..."

Go on ya good thing :D

Red Kev wrote: »
    Lumberjack shirt and old t-shirt vs glammed up designer gear.

This could be good.
    You just beat me to it !!

Aiden and blondie could work out allright? ???????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Ten Pin wrote: »
    Bearded guy has different shirt at dinner than in solo interview

They all usually do though, don't they? Probably conduct the solo interviews on a different day.

Lynn= cougar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Ten Pin wrote:
    Nice shirt there Eamonn

Baby GAP's finest.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

That moustache does tattoo guy no favours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Your man is trying, to be fair. But Jesus the one he's been paired with is dull as dishwater.

"You're not too shabby yourself"........
    Who said romance was dead?

I guess it's a personal thing but the blonde from Roscommon and Boxer lady both look better not being dolled up. But I think that of most women.

Your man is trying, to be fair. But Jesus the one he's been paired with is dull as dishwater.

I think it's edited to death. They're getting on better than we'd think.

I guess it's a personal thing but the blonde from Roscommon and Boxer lady both look better not being dolled up. But I think that of most women.
    Like Jane ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,481 ✭✭✭Damien360

I think it's edited to death. They're getting on better than we'd think.

Edited out the silent parts !

Advertisement