Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First Dates Ireland *read first post*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭tinpib

Shauna seems really nice. Deserves a second chance on this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,304 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

likes to club and dance but just cant talk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,314 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

What exactly was yer man doing in the nip in the field?!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,175 ✭✭✭893bet

Any one have a link to his instagram so I can lol?

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

the girls are all stunning tonight.

• Advertisement

• 893bet wrote: »
    Any one have a link to his instagram so I can lol?

This. I need something where I can insult him.

the girls are all stunning tonight.

wouldn't say all of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

leahyl wrote: »
    I just happened to see a guy on this when I walked into the room while my mum was was watching it earlier - He was in a suit - is he the dickhead ye are talking about cos I thought he was way overdressed for a start and he seemed like a bit of an idiot

Yip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Have you ever gone travelling?

Yeah- the killing fields are unreal, the place where they killed all the babies was class

Ohmygod stop saying 'killing fields!'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭tinpib

Yeah- the killing fields are unreal, the place where they killed all the babies was class

:pac: :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

They used to smash babies heads off the tree, I wouldnt recommend it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,660 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I got a proper belly laugh out of that.

Merci :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Liking Conor McGregor is more upsetting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Muahahaha wrote: »
    They used to smash babies heads off the tree, I wouldnt recommend it

But the brochure recommended it.

Liking Conor McGregor is more upsetting.

Agreed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,159 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

German girls needs to rein it in a bit

whos tom waits ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

If he knew talking about the killing fields was mental why didn't he acknowledge it in conversation, make a joke of it. Rather then ploughing on and looking creepily obsessed with Pol Pot.

Limerick fella seems sound aswell- bit immature or something but a nice fella overall.

Girl seems sound too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I got the impression that the red haired fella fancied the German girl

I likenthe limerick fella

amdublin wrote: »
    I got the impression that the red haired fella fancied the German girl

he looked afraid to say No.

Wrap up!

Here we go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I think unless they’re a dire pain in the hole you should agree to see them again to save them the mortification. You don’t have to go through with it like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,175 ✭✭✭893bet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,576 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

That girl from Sligo was stunning.

I think unless they’re a dire pain in the hole you should agree to see them again to save them the mortification. You don’t have to go through with it like

I totally agree

Or just go straight in with the you're a lovely fella/girl didn't feel the sparks would like to see you as a friend

Good episode overall:

All girls seemed nice and a few stunners in there too
    Lads seemed mostly nice other than the self obsessed lad.

Hopefully things work out for the Galway lad & Sligo girl!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭jeff bingham

Thought maybe the ginger lad was a bit stoned. Thought they would have been a match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,674 ✭✭✭✭ted1

The Germans accent was crazy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Aspiring wrote: »
    The girl with the Galway chap is gorgeous

Quite a good match

To quote Alf Veedersane, mother of jasus that Sligo girl was stunning and sound to boot. Makes you laugh how someone like that has zero self entitlement in terms of what she SHOULD have in a man, and yet half the dregs who came before her, with half her looks and personality at best, stand there arms folded with tapping foot...where's my prince charming!!! They were both incredibly nice but my god she was pure class. He needs to shave his head though.

praveen aka Prawline, the man who'd lick his own sweets if he could reach down-ward dog style....shocking bad, he really did act like like a creep..wtf, was she just supposed to feel his charisma via telepathy... and the worst was, she was another understated attractive girl, very sould, very sexy and very down to earth.. it;s just prawline and his hair straightener this week again, game of twister for one??? yes please..

the conor mcgregor guy seemed ok but stick a hat on him and put a little pick axe in his hand and he's a gnome... yeah no real sex appeal there, best to mention you're own company early on I'd suppose.

I think the only reason Johnny handsome from cork said no to your wan was just because she didn't tell him how great he was. At least he wasn't overly offensive which some cocky lads have been, he's just shallow as a tea spoon, maybe he should have went home with prawline!

Sligo girl..... I can only dream eh;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Mondo123

Guy in the suit was just lousy! Pure set that girl up making her go first!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Goose Reckoning

Is next weeks the final episode of this season?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Mondo123 wrote: »
    Guy in the suit was just lousy! Pure set that girl up making her go first!

He's complaining on twitter about how it was edited to make him out as a villain. Making her go first and then saying no was not on and hard to say it was edited, he made himself look bad

368100 wrote: »
    He's complaining on twitter about how it was edited to make him out as a villain. Making her go first and then saying no was not on and hard to say it was edited, he made himself look bad

Edited my arse. In his head he’s a big hit. He saw himself for the first time tonight as everyone else sees him. A douche.

He saw himself for the first time tonight as everyone else sees him. A douche.

Unlikely he saw himself as a douche tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭Greybottle

I got the impression that Instagramman went on to promote himself rather than anything else. He had 16,000 followers when it was filmed, it's up to 26,500 now. I guess the kind of people who follow him are as vain as himself. i also wonder did he apply or was he approached to appear on the programme.

He turned the girl down because she could never love him as much as he loves himself. He's also lost the "airhead" branch of his followers, they won't take that statement lightly.

He probably thought that he had editing rights for the programme, that's why he's whingeing on Twatter.

• Advertisement

Unlikely he saw himself as a douche tbh

According to his Twitter he’s disappointed with the “editing”

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

'I felt insecure because you didn't compliment me enough'

Really?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭Greybottle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,330 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I can't believe people are giving out about your man's eyebrows. Nothing wrong with having nice eyebrows women can do it why not men? I thought they looked well but that he was a self centred dick. He had a stunning girl there that wanted to go on another date with him and said no. I think she can do much better anyway and deserves better.
    It was a good episode but sad none of them decided to go on dates after the show. I thought the other couple were a good match thats your man with the crutches and the one
    he was with.
    As foor Praline and the nice nerdy girl. That was never gona work they were two
    submissive people that need someone he there lifes that wants to be in charge be the boss.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

JeffKenna wrote: »

The Sligo was the epitome of why Irish woman are the best in world. She was sound, had style,classy,conscientious,funny,gorgeous,sexy,cute., loved dogs, zero drama.... unfortunately there seems to be less of these fine Irish ladies about. She’s a 10 out of 10 in every category....she was just the business. The crutches lad was sound out too. Hope the kept meeting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

What a show tonight, the best and the worst! Cringe factor maxed out with instacvnt, silence of the hams and baby smasher.

I’ll add my name to the queue for a date with Sligo girl. Christ she was stunning.

I’m shocked at how shy people are on this. I suppose the cameras make them extra self conscious but jaysus surely you could throw out some chat. Even talk about the food or the weather FFS. Deathly silence!

JeffKenna wrote: »

Havent seen the episode yet but seen pics of her....Be still my beating heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Greybottle wrote: »

Who is that meant to be about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Who is that meant to be about?

Instacvnt

• Advertisement
Advertisement