Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First Dates Ireland *read first post*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Instacvnt

Ah. I wasn't sure as I assumed he was from Dublin.

Jesus

well lets be honest he's in company at RTE studios!! :D

That shligo one was a stunner..

Haha..the face on yer one when the instagram fiend said he didn't want to see her..And she seemed so nice..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭LizardKing82

Havent seen the episode yet but seen pics of her....Be still my beating heart.

And where would one find said pictures?

I'm asking for a friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

And where would one find said pictures?

I'm asking for a friend

Haha! Yer man runs Gary Scully Fitness. Seems the gorgeous Gemma wasn't added to his friends list :pac::(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,576 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Haha! Yer man runs Gary Scully Fitness. Seems the gorgeous Gemma wasn't added to his friends list :pac::(

Are you sure the gorgeous Gemma is on facebook??

Asking for a friend!

Even Brennans bread and Lucozade love Gemma!

https://twitter.com/LucozadeIreland/status/976216775401574400

JeffKenna wrote: »

Asking for a friend!

Oh she's there alright, the lovely Ms Lavin ;)

Oh she's there alright, the lovely Ms Lavin ;)

Would it be stalkerish to add her?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

I'll see if she accepts my request then I'll ask

ELM327 wrote: »
    I'll see if she accepts my request then I'll ask

Said I'd go for it!

She's mine....keep away!!!!!!!!!

She's also on LinkedIn....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

And I thought I was bad... lol

Only one way to settle this lads,

ZZJmN7r.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Lads this is gettin creepy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Yeah, guys, I don't think this warrants explicit moderation or anything, but equally I have to say, it's more than a little creepy to be stalking daters' social media accounts. Let's try and maintain some level of dignity / decency on the thread eh?

It's political correctness gone mad..

Who knows, Elm or JeffKenna could be the one for Gemma afterall :pac: You could have just killed cupid Pixelburp!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

26uh0g.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

Just watching this now. That lad from Cork! What a knob. He came across really badly.

• Advertisement

Road trip to Sligo if anyone wants to come?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭zetalambda

martyoo wrote: »
    Just watching this now. That lad from Cork! What a knob. He came across really badly.

I reckon he was only there for some self publicity

zetalambda wrote: »

A lot of the Irish daters are on it purely for that reason sadly. Producers must be desperate for applicants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,660 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

zetalambda wrote: »

Probably bang out of luck unless there's a new clothing line called 'Wânker' that's looking for a model.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

First couple were lovely. Glad they got together. I liked the curly red haired guy too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

God that instagram guy loved himself so much like jesus it was painful to watch sometimes, I mean he's decent looking but I don't know who's bolstering his confidence to this ridiculous degree..hes just a regular good looking lad like not wow out of this world like he apparently thinks

Even Brennans bread and Lucozade love Gemma!

Id give it one hell of a serious fist pump if she agreed to meet me a second time too (or even once).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,106 ✭✭✭joeguevara

I see they are looking for people to go on the show? Would anyone do it? I think it would be class and a great experience. Be strange having strangers commenting on you though. Could be a blow to the confidence if it was negative. Saying that it’s only people who act d1cks who get torn apart.

The guy who owned the restaurant in Leeds was so up himself it was unreal. The girl fell for his fake ness and by overtly resisting his charms she was showing that she was only doing it to impress him. She was manipulated and didn’t realize it. But they both liked each other so all good.

I really liked the red haired guy and German girl from last night Irish dates. I loved his openness and it was hilarious about Tom waits. The guy with the story about the killing fields was absolutely hilarious. It was like a movie. Digging a hole. He was very charming though and tried to play cool but was a nervous wreck. They made a nice couple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,843 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

That Sligo girl was a cracker, Seriously stunning and seems just like a really nice down to earth girl
    I'm sure her Instagram and facebook pages are full of lads since trying to get a date :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,843 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

That Sligo girl was a cracker, Seriously stunning and seems just like a really nice down to earth girl
    I'm sure her Instagram and facebook pages are full of lads since trying to get a date :)

• Advertisement

Would people be able to find them with only her first name :confused: theyd be serious creeps if they did

God the judgement...glass houses etc!

So good you said it twice ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Glass houses? You quote the wrong person?
    That girl from Sligo was stunning.

Asking for a friend!
    Said I'd go for it!

She's mine....keep away!!!!!!!!!
    She's also on LinkedIn....
    Road trip to Sligo if anyone wants to come?

Youre the worst of them...weirdo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Why is everyone so obsessed with the girl? She just looks like a normal girl to me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

wakka12 wrote: »
    Why is everyone so obsessed with the girl? She just looks like a normal girl to me

Probably because she seemed to be wearing Bridal Lingerie as a top? 😃

• Registered Users Posts: 4,590 ✭✭✭LLMMLL

Probably because she seemed to be wearing Bridal Lingerie as a top? ðŸ˜႒

She was very passive, didn't say much herself, laughed at all his jokes. I think a lot of guys are into that.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

LLMMLL wrote: »
    Probably because she seemed to be wearing Bridal Lingerie as a top? ðŸ˜႒

She was very passive, didn't say much herself, laughed at all his jokes. I think a lot of guys are into that.

She did seem pretty sound to be fair, but don't massively get the huge reaction here to her

Lol...gotta love the keyboard warriors who are probably afraid to say boo to anyone in real life!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,329 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Old spice....sexy...

• Advertisement

Lol...gotta love the keyboard warriors who are probably afraid to say boo to anyone in real life!

Oh look no response on your glass houses comment...

Keyboard warrior? Afraid to say boo to anyone? You post 6 posts about stalking a normal girl who you saw on tv for about 10 minutes...fawning like a beta virgin who never had contact with a girl before. If anyones afraid to say anything to anyone its you... Id imagine youd be the one who wouldnt say boo if you went on your drive to Sligo :pac:

Keyboard warrior? Afraid to say boo to anyone? You post 6 posts about stalking a normal girl who you saw on tv for about 10 minutes...fawning like a beta virgin who never had contact with a girl before. If anyones afraid to say anything to anyone its you... Id imagine youd be the one who wouldnt say boo if you went on your drive to Sligo :pac:

As I said, keyboard warrior. I have no interest in having "internet beef" with some nobody from the internet I'll never meet.

This thread has took a weird turn!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

She probably wouldn’t look twice at any of ye so ye needn’t bother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,329 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The girls were sound tonight.....the lads less so...bar the lad from Galway he seemed nice pity he seemed nervous

gmisk wrote: »
    The girls were sound tonight.....the lads less so...bar the lad from Galway he seemed nice pity he seemed nervous

To be fair the crutches might have added to that. Thought he was brilliant though. Real genuine decent man. Anti-Glen if you like

By the way, Glens date was a beaut. She dodged a bullet with that 'C U next Tuesday'

• Advertisement

Glass houses? You quote the wrong person?

As I said, keyboard warrior. I have no interest in having "internet beef" with some nobody from the internet I'll never meet.

No, thats not a response to me questioning why you quoted me an posting "God the judgement...glass houses etc!"
    nobody from the internet I'll never meet

We get it you only have eyes for Gemma...
    She probably wouldn’t look twice at any of ye so ye needn’t bother.

I hope she sees Jeff coming...after some of his posts Id be concerned for her safety :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

I don't know why I had a look at this thread the other day: I HATE "reality" TV. I think it's contrived and creepy and I wonder how they have such large viewership numbers...... And then I see a thread like this and it's all of a sudden so clear...... Jesus, folks....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Grateful Dread

I don't know why I had a look at this thread the other day: I HATE "reality" TV. I think it's contrived and creepy and I wonder how they have such large viewership numbers...... And then I see a thread like this and it's all of a sudden so clear...... Jesus, folks....

I think you should just accept that there's a market for reality TV and move on.

The same way there's a market for superhero movies for example. Not everyone's cup of tea, but some people like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

the majority of us are perfectly normal thank you very much! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,159 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I hate sci fi films but dont feel the need to click on those threads and scoff at those who do . Just move on and use your remote control and don't watch them .Its not compulsory .

• Advertisement
Advertisement