Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First Dates Ireland *read first post*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I hate sci fi films but dont feel the need to click on those threads and scoff at those who do . Just move on and use your remote control and don't watch them .Its not compulsory .

Fair enough. You are right. I was just commenting on some of the stalker posts. Feel free to delete my post if others offended

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Grateful Dread

Fair enough. You are right. I was just commenting on some of the stalker posts. Feel free to delete my post if others offended

Yeah that was creepy.

I guess we'd know where to look if she goes missing...:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Am i the only one who found it kinda funny? Like I don't think for one minute that the lads were actually planning a road trip. Fair enough it got a lil weird when someone mentioned her linkedin too, but again I thought it was just lads taking the p!ss. deadanonymau5 then came in all guns blazing as if his beloved had actually been kidnapped. That was when it turned really weird!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I don't know why I had a look at this thread the other day: I HATE "reality" TV. I think it's contrived and creepy and I wonder how they have such large viewership numbers...... And then I see a thread like this and it's all of a sudden so clear...... Jesus, folks....

tenor.gif?itemid=5322351

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭fatknacker

Eurgh, how can anyone say that eyebrows fella is attractive? He looks like a chubby cheeked 5 year old who's been messing with his mam's make-up case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

fatknacker wrote: »
    Eurgh, how can anyone say that eyebrows fella is attractive? He looks like a chubby cheeked 5 year old who's been messing with his mam's make-up case.

:pac:
    Well said, I agree

I don't know why I had a look at this thread the other day: I HATE "reality" TV. I think it's contrived and creepy and I wonder how they have such large viewership numbers...... And then I see a thread like this and it's all of a sudden so clear...... Jesus, folks....

And who exactly are you? The lord saviour coming to cleanse the world of their sins? :rolleyes:

Are you getting nailed to a cross next Friday and resurrecting on the third day?

fatknacker wrote: »

And he's a gaping asshole. Lets not forget the most pertinent fact here.

wakka12 wrote: »
    Why is everyone so obsessed with the girl? She just looks like a normal girl to me

Honestly, she has a tidy frame, lovely face, lovely smile and actually seemed a genuinely beautiful person compared to the so called fake instagram 'babes' that are whoring every mb of the net for attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

I'm obviously the only one that far preferred the woman from Seattle. :D Came across as really attractive, interesting and quirky.

Was saying to my wife as we watched it there's something not right about that Cork lad. Maybe it was badly edited, but he seemed to actually want to humiliate her for not giving him enough affirmation. Bit creepy.

• Advertisement

I'm obviously the only one that far preferred the woman from Seattle. :D Came across as really attractive, interesting and quirky.

Was saying to my wife as we watched it there's something not right about that Cork lad. Maybe it was badly edited, but he seemed to actually want to humiliate her for not giving him enough affirmation. Bit creepy.

Its a little phenomenon called meglomania (aka egomania). Found in alot of today's western youth sadly. Causes of such phenomenon may include being spoilt by parents trying to overcompensate for not being there enough for them in their formative years and not teaching them the basic elements of repsect for another human being. See also my post about the dumb shallow instagram stunnas above.

Must say fair play to the program editors for having that little dig at him right at the end. The pompous twat deserved it. Im sure her current boyfriend is laughing that some twat turned her down. Shes a stunner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,968 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Oh my God, the Kways...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,608 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Her language is full on.
    Not very attractive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,552 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Lol, she doesn't hold back with the description of her job :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,329 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I used to work on the quaaaze?!? Huh

Oh quays lol....let's see if he gets on with the horse wankerer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭Greybottle

I've seen Debbie before somewhere . Just can't remember where.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Greybottle wrote: »

Were u date number 3 or 4 out of the 6 she had in a week, give a guy a chance ffs :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

She has a YouTube channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

Some arms on yi wan who jerks off the horses. I'd say she'd destroy you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

The lady with her own land and horses and hens is awesome! :)

Oh awkward...

Fjc54zM.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

In fairness, those horses won't **** themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,660 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

She would probably quite literally pull the lad off you.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

What a way to emasculate your date!!

fmpisces wrote: »
    What a way to emasculate your date!!

She didn't even squat to depth, ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭3 the square

Passenger wrote: »
    She has a YouTube channel.

What's the channel called??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Red tube

RTE 2

Clare man is like a posh country version of Buzz off The Hardy Bucks.

Yer man needs to see a hypnotist to overcome his fear of dentists and then get his teeth done.

• Advertisement

First date in 21 years and it's on Tv ! Eek.

I like that girl from Laois, she’s cool , I’d like a friend like her , direct, honest, fun.

Yer man needs to see a hypnotist to overcome his fear of dentists and then get his teeth done.

He seems like a decent skin. It'd make a huge difference to his self esteem.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

Definitely or star in Salems Lot The Musical.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Clare man is like a posh country version of Buzz off The Hardy Bucks.

I'm what now????

Absolutely dreadful

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Which 1 is the Clare lad? The young lad or the guy with the terrible teeth?

Clareman wrote: »
    Which 1 is the Clare lad? The young lad or the guy with the terrible teeth?

Tom...the 'sesh head', younger guy

I like that girl from Laois, she’s cool , I’d like a friend like her , direct, honest, fun.

Aw no . I’ve changed my mind , he was lovely and she was too direct saying no !! It was too blunt , thought he was going to cry . I’d date him a second time , nice guy ;)

Tom...the 'sesh head', younger guy

I just changed over there a second ago, this is a great show, actually 2 lovely couples.

• Advertisement

Ugh one of the biggest turn offs is bad teeth in a man . It usually means bad breath too.

Really no excuse these days for anyone to have bad teeth .

There is no Eddie Rockets on the Kways...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

The stallion milker is fairly rough, wouldnt want to meet her in a dark alley with those arms.....imagine she gave a handj*b to a fella instead of the horse :-S

I know he agreed but who does she think she is calling business management a lot of sh*te......she just wants to talk about stuff she's interested in rather than listen to him and what he's into. Id say thanks but no thanks at that stage and send her back to pleasure her stallion.

And then that laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭BurnUp78

really liked the horse **** personality, she can deadlift/squat me anyday!

Given that she picked him up and squatted her date, I wonder if she artificially inseminated him as well.

Ugh one of the biggest turn offs is bad teeth in a man . It usually means bad breath too.

yeah and it's such a turn on in a woman isnt it :rolleyes:

Heroin addiction ? :D

Ah last episode... boo.

What was the fart apocalypse from the preview for the Best Of next week? I dont remember that...

• Advertisement

rusty cole wrote: »
    yeah and it's such a turn on in a woman isnt it :rolleyes:

Yeah yeah sorry :D speaking for myself !

Advertisement