Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJI Dealer

• 21-04-2016 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, looking for bit of advice and experiences. I'm going to buy DJI Phantom 4 very soon and was wondering if anyone got experience with these official DJI dealers:
    Copter Shop Ireland

Model Heli Services

I'm based in Galway so Model Heli Services in Ennis would be very handy.
    Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭Melodeon

I bought my Phantom 3 from Model Heli Services and have nothing but praise for them.
    After I placed the order online, they called me back to explain that by choosing a different package, I would get the same equipment plus some extra goodies for less money.
    Needless to say, I went for the different package :D

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

Melodeon wrote: »
    I bought my Phantom 3 from Model Heli Services and have nothing but praise for them.
    After I placed the order online, they called me back to explain that by choosing a different package, I would get the same equipment plus some extra goodies for less money.
    Needless to say, I went for the different package :D

Thanks. I'm going to purchase P4 from them. Hopefully today. Excited

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

Got my P4 from Model Heli Services. Great service, very friendly, would definitely recommend them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 844 ✭✭✭eirlink

MHS are the best in the business. Ive been buying off them for years and they never fail to deliver. Great stock, good advice and friendly support.
    highly recommended !

Advertisement