Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny Merchandise

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Which Warlock did you order?

Looking forward to Overwatch now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

There goes the neighbourhood, this game used to have such nice people :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Which Warlock did you order?

The chatterwhite one, with thorn etc, from the bambaland site. Would have preferred the bungie old guard version but it wasn't on the site when I was taking the plunge.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

I'm totally ordering from the bungie store to get that emblem

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

The chatterwhite one, with thorn etc, from the bambaland site. Would have preferred the bungie old guard version but it wasn't on the site when I was taking the plunge.

All you needed was a little Patience & Time.

• Advertisement

wexdevil wrote: »

That's great, how much is it with the Moment of Triumph discount?

Cormac... wrote: »
    There goes the neighbourhood, this game used to have such nice people :rolleyes:

Is t-bagging a thing in Overwatch? -_-

That's great, how much is it with the Moment of Triumph discount?

$24.99. For another $5, you can personalise the offering with the name of your gamertag/name or whatever the hell you want.

Is t-bagging a thing in Overwatch? -_-

We got f**king OWNED by 1 team of 6 3 consecutive times in our Competitive placement matches. That was the only time I saw or heard of any Tea Bagging

• Advertisement

Ordered my Year 2 Moments of Triumph T-Shirt (free Emblem if you order today) and a Suros one too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Dublin City Comics have received their stock of the 3A Titan figure. Doc says they still have a few available. They are on sale for €200 which is pretty good considering they retailed for $190(plus VAT if grabbed by customs and shipping) online.

394268.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Niska

Anyone interested in the Mega Bloks Destiny sets can have a gander at some review videos by JANGBRiCKS (Youtube channel mainly concerned with Lego, but also other building blocks).
    Overall he seems happy wit the sets, and from the videos the Arcadia Jumpship looks like my favourite so far.

Fallen Walker:

Cabal Interceptor:

Arcadia Jumpship:

Hunters and Warlocks:

Atheon:

Here you are lads the only Destiny t shirt you'll need
    http://www.redbubble.com/people/skybreakdesign/works/21993668-iron-banana?p=t-shirt
    raf,750x1000,075,t,403c32:92341a482f.u1.jpg

Anyone want a Golden Gun prop?

Someone in work recognised my Y2 MoT T-shirt

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png

Still waiting to get mine. was apparently shipped on August 24th.

Still waiting to get mine. was apparently shipped on August 24th.

Same, will probably arrive the same day as yours to due to our rl proximity.

Now, now you 2. You can ask each other after your cereal using your tin-can walkie talkies :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Same, will probably arrive the same day as yours to due to our rl proximity.

d2dde220484c681fa6b6a783d80364e1133865962a0901b4ab3fdcd7111fe3da.jpg

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,115 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

jonnycivic wrote: »
    d2dde220484c681fa6b6a783d80364e1133865962a0901b4ab3fdcd7111fe3da.jpg

:D

Is Arsene Wegner in ROI? Where can I buy this poster?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Is Arsene Wegner in ROI? Where can I buy this poster?

Yeah he's the Final Raid Boss. Had that one exceptional unbeaten season and now refuses to let go.

Yeah he's the Final Raid Boss. Had that one exceptional unbeaten season and now refuses to let go.

It'll be ok though because he'll get to his damage dealing limit and won't go any higher no mater what even though he has loads of bullets and resources :D

emmetkenny wrote: »
    It'll be ok though because he'll get to his damage dealing limit and won't go any higher no mater what even though he has loads of bullets and resources :D

indeed - first half of the encounter will seem like there is no way to beat him, but the closer you get to the end, the easier it becomes. He eventually chokes himself to death.

Only thing in the loot pool is a 'Participation' trophy though.

indeed - first half of the encounter will seem like there is no way to beat him, but the closer you get to the end, the easier it becomes. He eventually chokes himself to death.

Top 4 boss though :D

RoI MoT - He's a Gooner. :pac:

Always qualifies to run the Raid again next time and hope for better drops

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Just need to drop his shield...
    5159069115_45a81cc451.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Have ye got any rugby raid jokes? I'm lost here!!

• Advertisement

PetKing wrote: »
    Have ye got any rugby raid jokes? I'm lost here!!

In order to beat the final Raid Boss, you must restrict him to performing his ritual war dance in a closed room away from his baying public, only to realise that it doesn't matter as your gear is all red, which as a rugger mugger should know, means your Raid Instigator is Warren The Furious Gatland, whose track record against The Big 3 bosses is abysmal. It's a never gonna beat the raid kinda scenario. You sure you still want it Rugby related, or should we go back to the wendyball comparisons? :eek: :D

Advertisement