Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny Merchandise

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,047 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Why don't you just buy from Amazon US?

With postage etc it works out far dearer than it should.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I tried, Amazon US wont ship to "my location" (be it Uk or ROI)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I tried, Amazon US wont ship to "my location" (be it Uk or ROI)

Dude the one you posted above, I have it all the way through checkout and its allowing me its only $5.50 delivery. If your stuck I can order :P

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Dude the one you posted above, I have it all the way through checkout and its allowing me its only $5.50 delivery. If your stuck I can order :P

Ok, well maybe with THAT one, but I want the f**king spider tank and Atheon too (Veruca Salt voice intensifies)

Most of family are like "What do you want?".... and I like legit have most things I want that are not expensive... I do this every year, keep buying games all year and have no like €20-€40 things for people to gift me. Amazon is great, but also the devil :D

So I was like "I guess Destiny Legos".....

Also, I just realised there is a "ship to Ireland" option, but that's just the small sets.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_n_shipping_option-_0?fst=as%3Aoff&rh=n%3A165793011%2Ck%3AMega+Bloks+Destiny%2Cp_n_shipping_option-bin%3A3242350011&keywords=Mega+Bloks+Destiny&ie=UTF8&qid=1481288054&rnid=2944662011

Gonna see if I can work something out with someone in the USA to get em in a store and post em to me as a "Gift" or whatever

Also can we please discuss howdumb it is they gave them a Suros PDX-41 and not the PDX-45. The 41 is NOT The Meta :pac:
    And for the Titan to have Last Extremity instead of Hung Jury.... I mean, c'mon.... are these lads even trying? Nvrm I found the Hung Jury on another guy instead

• Advertisement

Does anyone on PS4 want these?
    I have a spare set and don't use them
    They are High-Rise and Convex (I use Mid-Rise ones)
    PM Me if ye want them

fps-freek-snipr-41.png

Moving house in the New Year, these are still knocking around if anyone wants em

Moving house in the New Year, these are still knocking around if anyone wants em

Throw them in as a prize for the comp if you get no takers :P

Sounds good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Who needs some more Destiny clothing?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Despite never wearing scarves that hunter one is very appealing.

• Advertisement

Despite never wearing scarves that hunter one is very appealing.

Some of their stuff is hit and miss aesthetically, but they have some great looking stuff too. I like the Diablo stuff, shame I'm too big, going by their sizes. Plus their prices? :eek:

Prices are a bit on the high side alright, titan jumper isnt too bad but where on earth is the god dam hammer version :P

Prices are a bit on the high side alright, titan jumper isnt too bad but where on earth is the god dam hammer version :P

Just be happy that there is something other than the permanently "Sold Out!" Bungie store stuff.

On the prices, I think they can be justified somewhat, as 1) Musterbrand are a European company, and it is not common to have good quality gaming gear coming from somewhere other than North America, and 2) Most other Game related clothing shops concentrate solely on T-shirts and Hoodies, J!nx being the most popular one, and they predominantly do Blizzard related stuff.

They've had a few of them for ages now. But I am NOT paying 3x the price. F**k that

They've had a few of them for ages now. But I am NOT paying 3x the price. F**k that

yeah but they look to have alot more on it now :D Im still chasing the irish supplier for answers to when they will be stocked here but I reckon January/February with the release of all the Spring/Summer catalogues

yeah but they look to have alot more on it now :D Im still chasing the irish supplier for answers to when they will be stocked here but I reckon January/February with the release of all the Spring/Summer catalogues

I gave up on them for this Christmas, one of the lads from Reddit offered to buy em and post em to me, but I'll wait till I have some money after I move maybe :)

Destiny pop vinyls coming next year! TAKE ALL THE MONEYS!

Every. Single. One. Will. Be. Purchased.

And I care not a jot of the financial impact or burden it creates on my loved ones.

like obviously you would have generic titan, warlock and hunter ones - but think of the 'special edition' ones with exotic armor or weapons. And THEN we have Cade, Zavala, Ikora, Shaxx, Speaker, Stranger. AND THEN we could (SHOULD!) have Atheon, Crota, Oryx and Aksis.

and obviously the Ghost. and Ghost Ghost. and Devil Ghost.

SO MANY POSSIBILITIES.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

If they package them with emblem codes they will sell like hotcakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

wexdevil wrote: »
    If they package them with emblem codes they will sell like hotcakes.

No offence but imagine buying a doll just so you can get a cosmetic.

Excuse you. They are NOT dolls. :rolleyes:

like obviously you would have generic titan, warlock and hunter ones - but think of the 'special edition' ones with exotic armor or weapons. And THEN we have Cade, Zavala, Ikora, Shaxx, Speaker, Stranger. AND THEN we could (SHOULD!) have Atheon, Crota, Oryx and Aksis.

and obviously the Ghost. and Ghost Ghost. and Devil Ghost.

SO MANY POSSIBILITIES.

Master Rahool with Green Engrams. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,047 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

They are action figures not dolls :pac:

Can you link to the Article? Need me some reads.

Never mind. Found It.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

You'd be surprised about the amount of people who would. I regularly get offers from people to purchase my account just for the emblems.

Excuse you. They are NOT dolls. :rolleyes:

Right then. Hey Arnold head figurines.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    They are action figures not dolls :pac:

Not really when you can get one of Mary Poppins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Irish 3d printing company Breaking The Mold have a 50% off sale on their Etsy page until the 7th and they have some 1:1 scale Destiny props available.
    https://www.etsy.com/ie/shop/BreakingTheMold3D
    After the discount the following are available plus €10 shipping
    Icebreaker €142.50
    Handcannon €25
    Fatebringer €30
    Ghost €25

Advertisement