Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enough is enough!

Options
  • 21-04-2016 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

As the title says - enough is enough - have sent a PM asking about when my contract expires for evision.  Numerous times when recording football it has failed to record, stopping half way through etc.  Past couple of days takes the biscuit.  Rangers V Celtic - watch all the way through the match, extra time, and then it gets to penalties and then the fecking recording stops!!!  Can you imagine if I didn't know the score already ?!?!  Then last night Everton v Liverpool it recorded the first half hour and stops.

Quite simply evision is does not work.

Do not even bother contacting tech support who know less about how evision works than someone who had never seen the thing before in their life.  I got sky sports added a few months ago - it wasn't appearing on the epg so got passed to tech support.  An hour I was on with them and in the end after trying to get me to do the same steps again and again I finally clicked that as eir are incompetent I should check whether they added sky movies instead of sky sports, and lo and behold that was indeed the reason.  

So please, let me know when I can remove this "Service" and move onto something that is both usable and actually works.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

As the title says - enough is enough - have sent a PM asking about when my contract expires for evision.  Numerous times when recording football it has failed to record, stopping half way through etc.  Past couple of days takes the biscuit.  Rangers V Celtic - watch all the way through the match, extra time, and then it gets to penalties and then the fecking recording stops!!!  Can you imagine if I didn't know the score already ?!?!  Then last night Everton v Liverpool it recorded the first half hour and stops.

Quite simply evision is does not work.

Do not even bother contacting tech support who know less about how evision works than someone who had never seen the thing before in their life.  I got sky sports added a few months ago - it wasn't appearing on the epg so got passed to tech support.  An hour I was on with them and in the end after trying to get me to do the same steps again and again I finally clicked that as eir are incompetent I should check whether they added sky movies instead of sky sports, and lo and behold that was indeed the reason.  

So please, let me know when I can remove this "Service" and move onto something that is both usable and actually works.
    Hi jaggiebunnetm,

I'm so sorry to hear you feel this way and I'm so sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced.
    I am more than happy to contact the technical support team on your behalf and ask them to take a look into this.

Can you PM me your account number directly and I will check your contract end date.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

i had sent to Tracey, fwd the message on to you there, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

i had sent to Tracey, fwd the message on to you there, thanks.
    Thanks jaggiebunnet,

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

evision is the worst TV service i have ever seen.
    Imagine recording a programme and you have to wait till its finished before you can watch it!!
    Terrible service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi there. I am very sorry to hear this. I can appreciate this must be quite frustrating. I would recommend contacting technical support & they would be able to advise as best on this.  You can contact them directly on 1890260260, freephone 1901 opt 3 opt 2. - Stacey

• Advertisement
Advertisement