Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ceramic coils subtank

Options
  • 21-04-2016 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭

anyone tried the ceramic coils for the subtank 0.5 ?
    any good, do they last well etc....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Are they made by Kanger?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Are they made by Kanger?

yep

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

Ohh where can i these ? . I've been using a phoenix tank for the last month and its still working like a champ 😀

basamin wrote: »
    Ohh where can i these ? . I've been using a phoenix tank for the last month and its still working like a champ 😀

select ceramic 0.5 in the drop down box, I only spotted them when looking for regular coils so have bought 5 of those instead to try out

http://e-smokeireland.com/product/kanger-ssocc-coils/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

basamin wrote: »

A unique tank https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OZYRLnM3_0

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

A unique tank

Looks very interesting, could be heading towards tanks with permanent coils at some stage.
    Couple of UK vendors have it, I'll stick links up later on.

basamin wrote:

Is it the one mentioned above with the ceramic coil?

jno547 wrote: »

I saw another vid with ceramic coils,same make but wasn't called a Phoenix...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzzEYsjF5oU

Leaning very much towards that Phoenix,isn't it a shame that such good quality bits and pieces all appear at the one time,spoilt for choice :D:D
    Speaking of good quality,that Avocado tank is top notch for flavour,clouds,ease of build. There are a couple of issues but none a deal breaker.

Leaning very much towards that Phoenix,isn't it a shame that such good quality bits and pieces all appear at the one time,spoilt for choice :D:D
    Speaking of good quality,that Avocado tank is top notch for flavour,clouds,ease of build. There are a couple of issues but none a deal breaker.

I must have a look at some vids of the avocado,my future buying will be rta's with a rba,this tda thing wont effect us vapers til May 2017,so coils may end up like hens teeth:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Just testing my first one now, all I can say is that I'll never bother building a a coil again if this can last the month or more it promising

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Just testing my first one now, all I can say is that I'll never bother building a a coil again if this can last the month or more it promising

Keep us updated JH & where did you get yours if you don't mind me asking...

Keep us updated JH & where did you get yours if you don't mind me asking...
    Got them from e-smoke Ireland
    Was getting a little bit of spitting at 40 watts now at 37 will keep testing as your supposed to run up to 100, quite dense vape, not a hint of dryness, I don't think taste is quite as rich as the v2 RBA but close enough that I wouldn't bother building coils again if I can get a month from each of these

Advertisement