Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waterford Greenway Casual Cycling Group

• 21-04-2016 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi everybody!

This post is just to let people know that I have started a new group called the Waterford Greenway Casual Cycling Group - Free to join no susbscription etc.

I have started this group to take advantage of the new Waterford Greenway and I am expecting other cycle clubs not to be interested in group cycles on it - all of them around here seem to focus on average speed/sectors etc - The new Greenway is a shared pedestrial and cycle way.

The aim of the group is to get as many people cycling as possible, whether that be new and young or elder and experienced - we all go at the slowest persons pace to enjoy eachothers company and a tea stop along the way!

Search Facebook for "Waterford Greenway Casual Cycling Group" - As I'm a new-ish user I can't post links!

Advertisement