Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everdrive N8

Options
  • 21-04-2016 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Everdrive N8 Famicom PCB (no plastic case)
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection from Bray/Shankill area during evenings or Leopardstown during working hours.
    PRICE: 60
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash

Found one of these in a box while unpacking. I actually dont remember buying it as I already have one in use.
    Anyway, tested it last night and it works perfectly. I dont think its ever been used :)

I've no use for it, so priced to move.
    Will stick up a pic a bit later today.

Details:

Features:

Famicom, NES, and Twin Famicom systems are supported.* Many NES/FC clones supported as well.
    Cart supports NES and FDS ROM images.
    Automatic disk side swap for FDS.
    Expansion audio.**
    Save State function
    Game Genie cheat code support.
    Automatically backs-up saves to SD card. There is no need to push reset before shutting down the system.***
    Mapper support can be extended via software updates. As easy as loading new mappers files on SD card.
    FAT / FAT16 / FAT32 file system formats are supported.
    Supports SD (SD & SDHC) cards up to 32GB.
    Quick loading of game files (approx. 4-8 seconds).
    USB port for home-brew and mappers development (optional).****

Hardware:
    Powerful Cyclone II FPGA.
    2 x 512Kbyte SRAM for PRG and CHR data.
    128Kbyte battery backed memory. It write save data to SD.
    Max II CPLD to handle FPGA reconfiguration, BIOS, SD and USB interfaces.
    1Mbyte flash BIOS.
    Voltage shift buffers on PPU and CPU bus for matching levels between 5v NES bus and 3.3 EverDrive bus. Far better than simple resistor buffers at reducing noise and power consumption.
    * Famicom version of cart requires Famicom to NES adapter to be used with NES. NES version of cart requires NES to Famicom adapter to be used with Famicom.
    ** Only Famicom can output expansion sound without modification. NES systems require modification to support this feature.
    *** FDS is the only exception, user should push the reset button on system to get back to main menu before than shutting down the system, otherwise FDS save data will be lost.

****My cartridge shells do not have a hole for USB.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

Can I take this Steve? I'll offer your asking of 60 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Can I take this Steve? I'll offer your asking of 60 euro.

But of course :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

Great, I'll send you a pm then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭Steve X2

This can now be closed off/archived.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement