Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I activate phone number to get the activation code but I have not receive it . I got

Options
  • 21-04-2016 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I activate phone number to get the activation code but I have not receive it . I got message from bank of Ireland to choose manage account and manage payees and then it showed there are no valid account to make payments from . Did the bank close my account ? what are the steps to transfer money from this account to another account ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Maldussary wrote: »
    I activate phone number to get the activation code but I have not receive it . I got message from bank of Ireland to choose manage account and manage payees and then it showed there are no valid account to make payments from . Did the bank close my account ? what are the steps to transfer money from this account to another account ?
    Hi Maldussary,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

We're sorry to hear you're having difficulty adding a payee on Banking 365 Online. 

If you submit your query via BOI365 'Online Service Desk' & 'Ask a Question', a representative will be happy to check the status of your account and investigate this further.

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement