Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Film - Training/courses Prod/Post Prod + Editing

• 21-04-2016 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi folks,

I'm working in an a large multinational company; in the coming months I will need to be more involved in creating, editing, and producing short videos about technical information and products. I have some basic experience in some of the typical tools (Camtasia, Adobe Prem.).

I am looking for some formal training/courses (ideally part-time, evenings, and online) that would be suitable. Struggling to find many options online. Only thing I've found at the moment is a course at Pitman Training in Cork - anyone with experience of this feel free to PM me.

While I know I could do some free online training it would look better in terms of career progression etc to do some formal training. Any suggestions welcome.

Thank you

Sub

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Where are you based?

The courses in Filmbase in Dublin might be the sort of thing you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Bray Deise

Hi there, just saw your post from last year, and wondered how you are getting on?
    Have you considered outsourcing your editing?
    I specialize in Camtasia, editing high end tutorials. Pm if you want to discuss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bookmarker

I have about 6 short videos made by myself in Camtasia, which need some additional work- zooming, titles, etc...I'm real amateur, and need to send my poor videos to someone who knows Camtasia and can add what mine are missing....Is that something that might appeal to you?...Brianattelecryptordotcom

Hi Brian, yes I would be interested in discussing this with you. Did you produce using Windows or Mac

Are you Denise?... And did you eventually learn Camtasia?...I produced in Windows 7. I could send you the first video which I made, but then we'd need to discuss in private..

• Advertisement

Hi Bookmarker, no I am not Denise. I've been editing with Camtasia for a number of years. I am based in Bray. If you want we can discuss,
    pattshine@gmail.com

OK, I'll contact you there

Advertisement