Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The PFA Team Of The Year has been announced

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

I knew he wouldn't be there if picking from Spurs midfielders but Dembele I think has been fantastic this season. Watched a lot of Spurs games this season and his consistency is outrageously good.

Besides that it's not a bad team, Rose maybe the only iffy one. Ozil unlucky but I think he's suffered because of Arsenals weak title challenge.

Goals scored versus top 10 opposition

Vardy 12
    Kane 11
    Ageuro 8

Against top 6

Vardy 6
    Kane 7
    Aguero 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Kane and Vardy are the top two goal scorers playing for the top two teams. Not sure why Ageuro should be in there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭garra

Milkers wrote: »
    It's a pretty fair team, I think Monreal has improved massively this year and been excellent but other than that not much to argue about. Morgan is a bit tokenist English to represent the Leicester backline but can't say it's particularly undeserved either; they have been excellent as a unit.

Funny though I reckon you could pick another team of players who might give the selected team a fair run for their money, I'll go with:

Lloris, Monreal, Kompany, Smalling, Zabaleta, Drinkwater, Barkley, Ozil, De Bruyne, Sturridge, Aguero

FYP. Huth has been immense for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Ozil nominated for player of the year but not in team of the year. How does that work?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Fuchs for rose and ozil for payet and that's the team I'd pick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

TheChevron wrote: »
    Ozil nominated for player of the year but not in team of the year. How does that work?

Cesc missed out on a nomination for POTY and didnt make the team of the year last year in place of Matic.

Advertisement