Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New boards

• 21-04-2016 6:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭

Have the stickies gone? Finding it hard to find threads

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Click on legacy site - top right hand side

So much better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Got. Thanks Abarkie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Im on old site on laptop, but new mobile site is embarrassingly shiiiiiiite.

Any idea how to change on mobile lads???

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Slattsy wrote: »
    Im on old site on laptop, but new mobile site is embarrassingly shiiiiiiite.

Any idea how to change on mobile lads???

Go down the bottom and click on legacy site, then back to boards again

Clareman wrote: »
    Go down the bottom and click on legacy site, then back to boards again

Bliss!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

Clareman, I tried that but it doesn't seem to work...am I doing something wrong?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

razorhead wrote: »
    Clareman, I tried that but it doesn't seem to work...am I doing something wrong?

Got to touch.boards.ie and see if that does any difference

No just staying the same unfortunately...

My guess would be that your cookie is corrupt, clear out the cache on your device and try again, maybe log out of boards on your phone, then try again.

Worked in a giffy for me.

Get a new phone :D

• Advertisement

Slattsy wrote: »
    Worked in a giffy for me.

Get a new phone :D

New phone, new car, there's money to be made somewhere

I couldnt afford a new phone!

Clareman wrote: »
    My guess would be that your cookie is corrupt, clear out the cache on your device and try again, maybe log out of boards on your phone, then try again.

very technical!!! I actually deleted app and then reinstalled, and Slats don't talk about new phones!!!

razorhead wrote: »
    very technical!!! I actually deleted app and then reinstalled, and Slats don't talk about new phones!!!

Ahhh, you're using 1 of the unofficial apps, I'm talking about accessing by the browser on the phone, I don't know anything about the apps, sorry.

Advertisement