Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Spelling mistakes in popular thread titles

Oh please Gods let this train journey end. I'm in one of my strange moods. Children are everywhere with their loud screechy voices. And people. So many people. The woman across from me is painting her nails. In my head I'm taking the bottle off her and throwing it at the kid behind me.

Any bit of broodiness I might have had is gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Men :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

My "Continue Watching" list on Netflix keeps clearing itself and it's p!ssing me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

When your adult "children" ring you to ask for something and you say no and then they ring their dad and he says yes...as ONW said above.MEN😠

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Colser wrote: »
    When your adult "children" ring you to ask for something and you say no and then they ring their dad and he says yes...as ONW said above.MENðŸ˜

That's kinda sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Squall Leonhart

Trying to unwind for 15 mins and grab a quick lunch in a hectic day and three senior lads using the canteen as makeshift meeting room.. will they ever feck off!!! I don't want to hear your waffle! Urgh

People who stop and ask you work stuff as you are clearly on your way out the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Creepy queuers. I went to get a few bits in the supermarket and while I was waiting in the queue I turned my head to the side to gaze longingly at the crisps and chocolate and saw that there was a lady standing sort of half behind me and half beside me and she was standing very VERY close.

I moved forward when I noticed, to put some respectable distance between us. She moved forward until she was right up my a$$ again. I moved up twice more and she bloody did it again! I looked back at her and gave her a sort of "b!tch, no" look and she looked blankly back at me. I nearly kissed the girl at the express checkout when I got to the front of the queue and she called "next please!".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Men :mad:

Well, what did we do now?

Erm....chocolate hobnobs, that's my TA

• Advertisement

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Well, what did we do now?

Erm....chocolate hobnobs, that's my TA

Actually, sorry that should have just said, "man". :pac:

TA fúcktards who annoy me on a Friday afternoon. Go away people it's practically the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,387 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

People who fall asleep in aisle seats on short flights

I hate you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Rosie Rant wrote: »
    Creepy queuers. I went to get a few bits in the supermarket ...

I skimmed this post and thought it said 'creepy queers'. I was shocked that Rosie would use language like that :D

TA that I read things incorrectly when I'm rushing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ThepoolEIRE88

The way some ''men and women'' alike are so ''OK'' with knowing that their friend is ****ing around on their boyfriends/Girlfriend
    but if it's the other way around and a member of the opposite sex is ****ing around on their friend

They're usually the ones that go absolutely crazy about it ,and the other person ****ing around on their friend is the worse in the world

I've seen that a few times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Mudmask

lawred2 wrote: »
    People who fall asleep in aisle seats on short flights

I hate you

They are the worst! I was once trapped at the window for a three hour flight by two middle aged men who had drank at the airport and slept from the moment of take off. My bladder was fit to burst come arrival!

My TA; making plans with non committals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

People who have to rush to get everything done at the last minute on a Friday evening. Because, you know, the world will end at close of business. Go away

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭CloudCumulus

Colser wrote: »
    Didn't have that problem with previous ones ,this one seems extremely strong and I'm afraid to turn it on in my mouth..I'm going to use it on my back teeth only until it calms down😵

I got the oral b something 5000 for like €150 (and that was half price!) and it scared the hell out of me. But you get used to it, if I use a less powerful one now I think it's really weak.

TA that everytime I leave the house I get rained on. Have washed my hair every day this week, which I hate doing!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ThepoolEIRE88

That friend you constantly have too use reverse psychology on, to convince him too go along with an idea

and then when that doesn't work ,the minute you tell them too fcuk off ,''forget about it'' they're all in

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭tringle

mewe wrote: »
    How the hell was he steering?!

I don't remember, I'm assuming he was holding the phone in the crook of his neck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bumbleline

When you are queueing in a shop and everybody in line is fairly quick but the person in front of you always wants to play lotto! There should be a separate queue for this. Seriously, everybody in front of me always wants a lotto ticket!

Recently every time I have been having a nice coffee in a cafe there is always someone at the next table either sniffling repetitively or blowing their nose with gusto! Kind of gross when your eating!

• Advertisement

Please tell me you have reported this. That's disgraceful, irresponsible behaviour from all of them.

I should really, I keep threatening to get a dash cam. But living in a very rural area and reporting neighbours doesn't get you very far. Id be happier to have the evidence.

Shannon757 wrote: »
    It's a two sided street: http://www.forum4farming.com/forum/index.php?threads/f-in-car-drivers.8699/
    My TA: People always complaining about farmers.

I was TAd at the contractors, I never mentioned the farmers. The local farmers are great and have been known to call and tell us they will be doing the silage, they know how small the road is. It's the contractors or kids driving that I am concerned about

TAd that I have to consider getting a dash cam because of other road users.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Dopey cuńts in work :mad:

Swear half them are after being lobtimisied with the first sign of good weather

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Dopey cuńts in work :mad:

Swear half them are after being lobtimisied with the first sign of good weather

Looks outside at the pissing rain and gets TA'd that somebody, somewhere has seen signs of good weather :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Multi-Pack of Tayto stale as shyte. :mad::mad: I'd bring it back only I can't remember which Shop I bought it in! :pac::o:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Actually, sorry that should have just said, "man". :pac:
    Aw no :(
    Let's be honest here now. You were really just missing the TA thread. It was calling you back.

My TA is with Boards. I use the legacy site on my mobile as I can't abide the new one. Some type of pop-up ads keep, well, popping up. Not just that. Anytime I try to click on the next page at the top of the thread, Facebook and Twitter button links keep hovering over it and getting in the way. I keep having to refesh the page to get them to settle back down in their original place so I can click on the next page.

If I'm the product then I need a service that functions properly. I think these type of ongoing technical issues have already been posted in the Feedback forum so no point even posting about it there but it is a TA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

Multi-Pack of Tayto stale as shyte. :mad::mad: I'd bring it back only I can't remember which Shop I bought it in! :pac::o:rolleyes:
    It wasn't a well known shop in Tallaght, was it? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭apieceofcake

Somebody at work insisting they had to ask me something -during the Olympic rowing final today! Give me strength !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

TA'd that every litre of milk I bought over the last two weeks in a certain German supermarket has gone sour within a few hours of opening it despite being quite a few days away from it's use by date. Thought it might be the fridge but put a standalone thermometer in it just to be sure and the temperature is right. (probably should have taken them back instead of pouring them down the sink)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

TA'd that every litre of milk I bought over the last two weeks in a certain German supermarket has gone sour within a few hours of opening it despite being quite a few days away from it's use by date. Thought it might be the fridge but put a standalone thermometer in it just to be sure and the temperature is right. (probably should have taken them back instead of pouring them down the sink)

This has been happening to me too, but with Tesco.
    I buy milk and it has around 9 days left on the date.
    More often than not, it will turn about five or six days after I buy it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement