Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

SAMTALK wrote: »
    TAd that its a long time since I had drinkies

Get your coat, you've pulled :P

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭scdublin

When people call ketchup "red sauce". I know loads of people do it but....it's ketchup! It says it on the bottle and all!

I'm tired now, I'd like it to be home time please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

TA'd that I am always eating and/or hungry :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

kfallon wrote: »
    I'm tired now, I'd like it to be home time please!

TA'd that I pulled and now he's tired :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

SAMTALK wrote:
    TA'd that I pulled and now he's tired

TA'd you are reading the obvious meaning

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Anyone who says that stupid f*cking much thing e.g. 'jealous much' or 'bitter much'. They are deserving of diarrhea in rush hour traffic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Omackeral wrote: »
    Anyone who says that stupid f*cking much thing e.g. 'jealous much' or 'bitter much'. They are deserving of diarrhea in rush hour traffic.

:D:D

TA I got the lunch wrong, so wrong. The bread roll was stale, the crisps were broken up and a little stale too. I got diet coke instead of normal coke. Urgh, now I'm full but not satisfied :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,616 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

scdublin wrote: »
    When people call ketchup "red sauce". I know loads of people do it but....it's ketchup! It says it on the bottle and all!
    When people call tomato sauce 'ketchup'. There were no tomatoes in real ketchup originally. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

It's absolutely roasting, I'd love an outdoor swim but hubby is away until Sunday so nobody to take the baby until then :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

A feeling of complete uselessness.

Something important happening for my OH and there's absolutely nothing I can do except keep my fingers crossed.

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    :D:D

TA I got the lunch wrong, so wrong. The bread roll was stale, the crisps were broken up and a little stale too. I got diet coke instead of normal coke. Urgh, now I'm full but not satisfied :(

You sound like my ex..... :pac:

I lie, she wasn't 'full' either :o:(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I don't know what I want for lunch. I had drinkies last night so the munchies demand I get this one right. The pressure :(

The only people who have drinkies are the girlos and it's usually at wine o'clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

I don't know what I want for lunch. I had drinkies last night so the munchies demand I get this one right. The pressure :(

Taytos Coke and Chocolate :D

TAd that its a long time since I had drinkies

Sorry, but people referring to Tayto/crisps as "Taytos".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

:)TA'd that we're going to get into trouble for breaking rules

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

:)TA'd that we're going to get into trouble for breaking rules

Thread Closed Temporarily

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Thread Closed Temporarily

This is not a TA

(This TA's me)

:P

Rumer Willis's jaw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Squall Leonhart

Rumer Willis's jaw.

I'd never heard of her, but assumed she must have something to do with Bruce, just looked her up.

Serious jaw alright!!

For those who have trouble placing her;

225935_1.jpg

Grown ups wearing baseball caps backwards.

• Advertisement

The fact that Eisenberg keeps double posting :P

I know, I dunno wtf is goin on.

Now that's a TA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

People spitting on the pavement / walls / flora

When did that become acceptable? It's not limited to a group or age of people, I've seen kids, skangers, people in business suits and old people randomly spitting. Is it some cultural thing that I missed out on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Some idiot sat behind me while I was driving, flashing his lights at me and shaking his fist at me because I wasn't going fast enough for him. I was already above the speed limit, I wasn't going to go any faster for him. I was majorly TA'd. However, karma bit him on the bum so I'm off to the TH thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I'm very cranky today.

I'm sticky and hot; my whole body is ACHING from a killer weights session in the gym yesterday (seriously, every part of me hurts).

I was folding clothes earlier and my hair kept sticking to my mouth.
    This happens every time I fold clothes; is it static?!
    Then my back started hurting more so I sat down.

Then the doorbell went and a do-gooder wanted me to part with my readies to help fund some school in Africa.

Then I went to cook dinner but I dropped my pot of bolognese everywhere and now I have to mop up bolognesy floors.

And it's only Wednesday so I have 3 days to wait for my weekly wine and naughty food and WAHHHH WAHHH WAHHH.
    Sigh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

Jack black annoys me to no end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

When it child learns a new instrument!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I ordered make up from GB a month ago and it STILL hasn't come. I've been onto the customer service like five times now and no success. It's a fcking joke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭tradhead

Looking at possibly booking another attempt at the driving test... checked my local test centre, next available slot is in 2017. :mad:

Same thing happened to me earlier in the year when I checked online, it seems to be some sort of glitch! I rang them and told them I was emigrating shortly (which was true, but they have no way of checking if you want to try it :P) and I was offered dates as early as the following week!

I'm TA that I had a really lovely burrito for lunch that I was looking forward to all morning but I ate too much and now I feel a bit queasy :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement