Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Subacio wrote: »
    Plate of leftover chicken left in the fridge covered in tin foil. Mrs S drops the plate, chips the edge of it, but reckons the chicken is ok, because the foil stayed on and the chicken didn't touch the floor. Couldn't understand the gritty feeling against my teeth when I was tucking into a drumstick. Then I get accused of giving out to her all night.
    Enjoy your takeaway tomorrow night 😛

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I'm about to go to bed and I forgot I stripped the bed this morning.
    Bloody thoughts of finding bed-linen now and having the usual arm wrestle with the duvet cover.
    Bleh.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,795 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

One little thing that's peeing me off lately is me jack Russell terrier wanting to drink my tea, he used to wait til the end , come over to me and just drink the dregs at the bottom of the cup. He has decided lately that this is not good enough for him, he wants the whole lot, so when I have made a cuppa he will stare at me in some domineering way all the time I am drinking my tea like he is in charge and yeah, I will go as far as to say he is bullying me and intimidating me until I give in!!

Turtyturd wrote:
    The AH serial thread starters. I am sure the 4 or 5 of them see themselves as the philosophers of our time rather than sad f*cks sitting around craving attention and making stuff up to seem interesting but they are one of the main contributing factors to the decline of AH.

That's deep! - are you a psychologist ?

of course it could also be that the person starting a new thread might not realise that there is already an existing thread maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Awake- so awake

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Awake since 4.30. That's it now for the day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Still awake - sleep usually comes around 6... 😭

TAed at people falling for those obviously bogus FB competitions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Utah

Presentations. UGH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

I woke up with a slighy upset stomach. It's hard to get my breakfast down. Bleugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Bus strike traffic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

No fúcking seat on the luas this morning. Fúcktard Dublin bus drivers and fúcktard commuters.

More GAA waffle in media reporting on the tragedy that left a young mother dead:

"was draped with a signed Tipperary hurling jersey at her removal on Wednesday evening, in a poignant tribute from the newly-crowned All Ireland hurling champions.
    Nicola, a grandchild of the former Tipp marksman, Paddy Kenny, who won three All-Ireland's in a row (1949-1951), had been sitting in her aunt's car" etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

TA'd the bus drivers are on strike they earn a minimum of €10k more than me and it's STILL not enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    More GAA waffle in media reporting on the tragedy that left a young mother dead:

"was draped with a signed Tipperary hurling jersey at her removal on Wednesday evening, in a poignant tribute from the newly-crowned All Ireland hurling champions.
    Nicola, a grandchild of the former Tipp marksman, Paddy Kenny, who won three All-Ireland's in a row (1949-1951), had been sitting in her aunt's car" etc.

More written about the GAA than there is about the child.

We are a weird society when it comes to our obsession with grown adults playing games :( it has no place in relation to this story, it's a mildly interesting factoid that should have been mentioned once....... maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

Jrop wrote: »
    TA'd the bus drivers are on strike they earn a minimum of €10k more than me and it's STILL not enough

DB are always looking for drivers. Throw in an auld application!

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

lawolawl maybe I will

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Emails about crap you're not interested in, unmissable deals my hole.

Robsweezie wrote: »
    Emails about crap you're not interested in, unmissable deals my hole.

Shellac, steam cleaners, cut and blow dry, "designer" watches, retro sweets, spa sessions, steak on a stone, tasting menus, pictures on canvas, ink cartridges, consultation-scale-polish etc - feck off :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Shellac, steam cleaners, cut and blow dry, "designer" watches, retro sweets, spa sessions, steak on a stone, tasting menus, pictures on canvas, ink cartridges, consultation-scale-polish etc - feck off :(

TA that no one else get the penis enlargement emails apart from me?

Winterlong wrote:

Naw, just you. You must of enquired at some time online hehe :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Just after eating a bread roll from a local store, the corners of my mouth are now ripped to shreds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Winterlong wrote: »

I only get the ones for reduction.. :D:D

TA'd at getting pulled into arguments that have nothing to do with me!

you know the world has changed when even women get "have you considered a Penis Enlargement?" in their emails these days.....

you know the world has changed when even women get "have you considered a Penis Enlargement?" in their emails these days.....

Sometimes women have to take the initiative :)

TA women in shops in between two clothes rails who wont move to one side or another to let you pass. Bínts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

That fcuking Al Porter, about as funny as a colonoscopy!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

That fcuking Al Porter, about as funny as a colonoscopy!

Would they not be the ones causing the 'Penis Enlargement' :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Would they not be the ones causing the 'Penis Enlargement' :D:D

Yes but apparently its not enough. They are not being satisfied. Hence the need for more.😉

Yes but apparently its not enough. They are not being satisfied. Hence the need for more.😉

'Your penis isn't large enough, I need to grow my own!' :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

fussyonion wrote: »
    I'm about to go to bed and I forgot I stripped the bed this morning.
    Bloody thoughts of finding bed-linen now and having the usual arm wrestle with the duvet cover.
    Bleh.

Just as you were posting this last night, I was watching this (relevant):

My TA is getting home with the shopping and the onions are gone off. They only cost 79c so it's more expensive to bring them back but your dinner's ruined. :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement