Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Creol1

Sniffling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Payday tomorrow. Overdraft limit reached today. Need to buy cigarettes at lunchtime :mad:

TA: Having to borrow money to feed my awful addiction :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Payday would normally be tomorrow, but I elected to switch to monthly (the lure of having one day a month when I can feel like a king), but I neglected to consider the 3 pay days in between that wont actually be pay days :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

The woman on the Betfair ad on Dave channel.

She is not on TV enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

TA'd at how difficult it can be to get out of a supermarket if you don't purchase anything. They have all the tills that aren't being used blocked off so you either have to push past someone at the till, which can be difficult due to how narrow it is or ask a member of staff to let you out by opening one of the barriers. The one in Tesco Jervis St today acted like she had never before been presented with such a request. You'd swear I just asked her if I could take a dump in the bread aisle the way she looked at me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

Was walking down a lane earlier where a truck was parked up unloading barrels for a pub. There wasn't room for more than one person to get by so I waited at the edge of the truck to let a few people through who were coming the other way. Then a guy coming the other way stopped to let me through. Just as I start to walk, some jogger bint decided that she couldn't possibly be held up and pushed out from behind him and directly into my path. She felt the full force of my shoulder as I held my ground!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    The woman on the Betfair ad on Dave channel.

She is not on TV enough.

Agree 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Fúcking ebay now displays my watch list without error. But they've lost all the items I was watching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

The pain! Bloody sick of aches and pains. If it's not injury it's a cold, if it's not that it's a Creek back/neck from sleeping funny. I am so sick of all the pain! !!

People coughing and spluttering their germs all over me in work!

People who eat at their desks. Not snacks or nibbles...I mean people constantly munching on carrot batons and apple slices. Surely they can't be eating like that 24/7? Why in work??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

The pain! Bloody sick of aches and pains. If it's not injury it's a cold, if it's not that it's a Creek back/neck from sleeping funny. I am so sick of all the pain! !!

People coughing and spluttering their germs all over me in work!

People who eat at their desks. Not snacks or nibbles...I mean people constantly munching on carrot batons and apple slices. Surely they can't be eating like that 24/7? Why in work??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Amazon

This item does not ship to Ireland

****KKKKKKKK OFFfFFFFFfffffFfFffffffFFffFff amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just opened strawberries for the lunches and everyone of them is in soft ****e..I'm not just going to whinge about it this time I'm going back to Dunnes tomorrow with them ,too expensive to be fecking them out again.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Amazon

This item does not ship to Ireland

****KKKKKKKK OFFfFFFFFfffffFfFffffffFFffFff amazon

Parcel Motel my friend and you might get free UK delivery too ;)

Tablet has stopped turning on. No e-books or internet radio in bed for me tonight. I have another circuit board from a nearly identical one so all may not be lost. Still a PITA.

edit: I have a workaround for the radio, yay!

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    Fúcking ebay now displays my watch list without error. But they've lost all the items I was watching.

And now I add an item and that does not display either....

Another fruity TA..you know when you drop a grape and you can't see it on the floor so you step back for a better look and end up stepping on the little slimy git...any more of this crap tonight and I'm opening a bottle..feck that .

Colser wrote: »
    Another fruity TA..

Thought you were gonna say Dale Winton was getting on your nerves :pac:

kfallon wrote:
    Thought you were gonna say Dale Winton was getting on your nerves

I loved Supermarket SweepðŸ˜Why don't they repeat the good stuff?

I loved Supermarket SweepðŸ˜Why don't they repeat the good stuff?

I'd say he perused a few 'aisles' in his day did ould Dale :p

I have the most trivial of TA's.....I cleaned the whole gaff this past 24 hours. The likes of the bathroom, kitchen sink and floors are that clean I don't want to go near them to use cos it's the start of the end for the cleanliness.

Think I'm gonna have to hold this shíte in til I get into work in the morn :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Another fruity TA..you know when you drop a grape and you can't see it on the floor so you step back for a better look and end up stepping on the little slimy git...any more of this crap tonight and I'm opening a bottle..feck that .

It's only a TA when this happens in bare feet.

feels like you stepped on a slug.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,632 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It's only a TA when this happens in bare feet.

feels like you stepped on a slug.

My cat used to bring mice into the house as a gift, but as the bathroom window was often the only one open, and the door was often closed, she'd eat it there. She never ate the stomach/gallbladder and just left it on the floor. She lived to be 17, so many many times I stepped on a mouse's gallbladder first thing in the morning.

Oh yeah, TA.....hmmm.....my daughter's school sending a note saying that parents must be there at 4pm SHARP to collect children from the after-school stuff, then being 10 minutes late letting the kids out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

TA'd at people who ask you a question and then walk off before you answer. I mean WTF?
    Also I can't find the original copy of Drake's One Dance on YouTube.
    And I don't know how I got a cut on my hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    The increasing tolerance of bad grammar in society annoys me. Especially in song lyrics. For example, people saying "this is my sorry" instead of "this is my apology". Also, that stupid headwrecking song about being 30 years old, and he sings "soon I'll be sixty years old, my daddy got sixty one" - what the fúck? He "got" 61? This makes no sense! Also a general acceptance of "sat" instead of sitting, even newspapers are allowing it in now. The world is clearly falling apart.

I hate that song :mad:

It came on the radio in my car a few weeks back wherein I felt like hulking out and tossing the radio out the window....l

Trivially annoyed that the song is now in my head. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

TA that I've been awake for two hours. I'll be like a zombie in work later today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

When you are slaving away at work and hear about someone off to a Spa for the day....not bloody fair!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

When mothers in work are discussing an outbreak of headlice in the school and now Im itching :mad:

Knee is giving me a slight throbbing pain this morning....and it's annoying as fúck!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭CloudCumulus

This 'cohabitant' lark and how poorly defined it is.
    One of which, taken from welfare.ie is "the degree to which adults present themselves to others as a couple."

Hi, I'm Cloud, this is Mr. Cloud and we're cohabitants but not married but not quite on Tinder either."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

An NCT letter came in the door this morning

Fcuk you NCT ya bollox

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Feel hungry - eat food - feel nauseous.

My body needs to make up its ****ing mind!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement