Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

I hate that song :mad:

It came on the radio in my car a few weeks back wherein I felt like hulking out and tossing the radio out the window....l

Trivially annoyed that the song is now in my head. :(

It's so depressing and silly, plus his voice is so whiney and irritating.

I also hate that Q102 play Hozier every single morning without fail. Fúcktards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

TA that ONW listens to Q102. Gone way down in my hero list!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Winterlong wrote: »
    TA that ONW listens to Q102. Gone way down in my hero list!

Actually that's another TA. The radio at home is tuned to Q102 and I am too lazy to re-tune it, and then I am annoyed every morning when it plays.

I don't listen to the radio when I am in transit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Snakes. The wriggly human kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

People saying "oh, that's all in now"

As in "Breda turned up at the afters, and what was she wearing only a black chiffon bin bag!"

"Oh yeah, that's what they are all wearing now, it's all the go"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sick of getting hungry when I'm trying to lose weight. There's an aching in my tummy and I don't want to give in. Then I eat and feel bloated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Went to fix a jumper earlier as one arm was inside out. Ended up fixing the wrong one resulting with both inside out.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭CloudCumulus

This biatch who blatantly ignored the zebra crossing and then had the cheek to stop in the middle of it even though she was a car length from the traffic, just because i held up my hand in frustration as she passed me.
    The back of her car almost got a slap with the metal buckle on my bag, but she was rough enough looking so I restrained myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Mobile phone providers calling it "All you can eat data".
    You can't eat it. It sounds ridiculous.
    It should be "All you can use data".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Fell asleep for two hours, now I won't be able to sleep tonight and my sleep clock will be messed up for days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

They have changed the menu setup in Netflix.

The episode selector, audio options where always on the bottom of the programme you were watching, now they are at the top.

Don't see them when you are watching, just a TA knowing that it is there.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭the14thwarrior

when someone writes to an agony aunt in the newspaper / magazine with a problem and the agony aunt answers with an explanation of the problem..... leaving a line or two for advice. e.g. "i'm angry because my family ignores my post natal depression" and the agony aunt spends three paragraphs telling them all about post natal depression. eh stupid

Both the electrician and the car mechanic let me down by not turning up last night.
    Some botched DIY is upcoming!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

The "yore MA" phrase on boards...why not "yore Da" ?Is it because it wouldn't be funny or because boards seems to be predominantly male...I might chance it and see what happens...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,442 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Colser wrote: »
    The "yore MA" phrase on boards...why not "yore Da" ?Is it because it wouldn't be funny or because boards seems to be predominantly male...I might chance it and see what happens...

"yore ma" is not a boards thing.

"yore ma" is not a boards thing.

Where's it from?I thought it was just here....I'll forget about yore da so..Now I'm TAd that I didn't know..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Delighted with myself that I got exactly 20.00 on the fuel pump this morn. In I go to pay. €20 diesel on pump 1 I say. No, said the cashier. It's €20 petrol on pump 1. B*llocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,442 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Delighted with myself that I got exactly 20.00 on the fuel pump this morn. In I go to pay. €20 diesel on pump 1 I say. No, said the cashier. It's €20 petrol on pump 1. B*llocks.

my sympathies. the only time i did that (and you do only do it once) it cost be nearly €400.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Idiots who cannot control a two year old child!

"He won't do a thing he's told"

He's fcuking two!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

A child screaming his head off in the Post Office today.
    He was about two or three and he was just screaming. I understand kids scream but his mother was just ignoring him; she made no effort at all to placate him and everyone in the Post Office, even the cashiers, were looking at him.

My left nostril is blocked and no amount of sniffing or blowing is helping.

TA'd too that every morning for the past week I've woken up with a headache.
    Feels like a wine headache but there has been no wine consumed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

The "yore MA" phrase on boards...why not "yore Da" ?

Because yore da doesn't like it. He told me last night.

RayM wrote:
    Because yore da doesn't like it. He told me last night.

He said you were great RayðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Feet are cold!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

When you're so full you feel sick then an ad for burger king comes on.

Watching the movie Jaws while drinking a glass of wine.
    Am now wearing that glass of wine.

Well feck it anyway. My hubsbag was on the Late Late singing his songs and I missed him.

:p

Well feck it anyway. My hubsbag was on the Late Late singing his songs and I missed him.

You wish ðŸ˜

I'd love a glass of red but I've only got bud .

You wish ðŸ˜

I'd love a glass of red but I've only got bud .

I will post you my tshirt...wine soaked.
    TA that hum de dum.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Tired on the couch but too tired to be able to get up and go to bed!

Someone come and bring me to bed please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Mice in the house. At least 2 doing 100m sprint above the ceiling. If i go up to bed I'll hear more scratching in the attic. Must get some chocolate and traps tomorrow. How can they fly around in total darkness without hitting anything. Found an entry point 2 yrs ago, blocked it and had nothing since. Where did they get in this time?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement