Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Mice in the house. At least 2 doing 100m sprint above the ceiling. If i go up to bed I'll hear more scratching in the attic. Must get some chocolate and traps tomorrow. How can they fly around in total darkness without hitting anything. Found an entry point 2 yrs ago, blocked it and had nothing since. Where did they get in this time?
    You need a mouse disposal operative, aka, a cat! I've heard mice can fit in a space the width of a pencil. Dirty little Feckers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

My neighbours are having another party at 5 am, the third one this week. They're ringing my doorbell at 5 in the morning like it's the middle of the day. I'm basically lying in bed listening to them now shouting their heads off. I honestly want to kill someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Sellers using shill bidders on ebay to try to get the price up. But the dumbo's shill won the auction and within minutes they gave me a 'second chance'' to buy the item.
    Can see the same shill has bid on other items from this seller so hit the report button. Dont know if ebay take these things seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

whenever i read "tap" in online instructions makes me wanna vomit...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I put pink toilet cistern thingies in the toilet, keep forgetting and getting a fright thinking I've done a pink wee:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Bought all the ingredients for a lovely roast stuffed pork dinner...but there are no cooking apples in the shop. Or the next shop.
    Cant be having roast stuffed pork with no apple.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

TA even though the weather reports are showing today's temperature at 14-16 degrees it feels about half that. I don't want to turn on the heating as that would accept that winter's coming. So I'm wrapped in by best fleece lined hoodie having a bop to some beats around my kitchen and TA that I'm not in warmer climes right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Lawn mower when trying to watch the telly...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

When you make a huge effort to relocate from one end of the couch to the other because you need to charge your phone and just when you're all comfy you realise that you left the remotes behind you..ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

First time in years watching x factor....kill me now

• Advertisement

People on Fb all over the world in cool places while I'm stuck in this hellhole.
    Have a weird itch all over from some cream I keep using and forgetting it makes me itch.
    Stuck in a on a Saturday night when I should be raising hell in some pub somewhere.
    My back is still killing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

Verified by fcuking visa

• Registered Users Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Verified by fcuking visa

and its first cousin Mastercard 3d Secure

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

Lavinia wrote:
    whenever i read "tap" in online instructions makes me wanna vomit...

I feel the same way about 'tip' in recipes. It annoys me so much it puts me off actually trying out the recipe!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Reading ebooks on my tablet that have clickable refs to footnotes etc; having to be careful swiping to next page or I'll spend ages getting back to the right page.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Road markings that become barely visible in wet weather and completely invisible when it's dark & wet.

With all our technological expertise can we not devise a paint that allows you to see lane markings?

And don't get me started on car headlights that dazzle oncoming traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Ads of any kind. Jesus Christ, give us a break :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Mudmask

Neighbour is using a chainsaw for the third day running. My sanity is wearing as thin as his trees.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Daisy78

Spilling something on a freshly laundered top/shirt/trousers that you have just taken out of the wash.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Creol1

Public transport on Saturday evenings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Saying penis butter instead of peanut butter :-o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I had a row with my other half and Im very upset.

This mask I saw on FB which is essentially a latex vagina which covers your whole head. It's absolutely disgusting and then you have all these children tagging each other with lame smiley emoticons. What next eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

This mask I saw on FB which is essentially a latex vagina which covers your whole head. It's absolutely disgusting and then you have all these children tagging each other with lame smiley emoticons. What next eh?

D*ckheads?

Colser wrote: »
    D*ckheads?

The Feminazis would disagree with this. Vagina is power!! It's 500 euros for the mask too. You'd wanna be all sorts of crazy to buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

I just looked that up. TA what has been seen can't be unseen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Realising after I bought something on Amazon that it cost twice as much to post.

I decided to splash out a bit on some steak for dinner, followed the cooking instructions and added more time to be sure, and it was still red as fcuk inside.

I had a third whinge and now I can't remember it :(

Oh yeah, there is an ad on my Boards that looks like a bare arse. Its actually a baby, and the ad is for some dry skin treatment but all I can see is what looks like an arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

I put on a wash earlier of clothes that I need for tomorrow and the stupid washing machine didn't spin so they came out wringing wet.

I probably should have double checked the setting before putting it on but I still feel like it's the washing machines fault, not mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Coughing during a night feed and waking up my son while he's doing his best to go back asleep while on the boob :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Why is there so much coverage of the US presidential election? It's headline news. There's never even a mention for other countries.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement