Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

When I was in the car today a song came on that I really like but I just couldn't remember who sings it and now I'm home but can't check it out because I can't remember the damn name of the song.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Rip off Roses:(. Not only is the tub smaller again this year, so are the chocolates themselves. Different style wrappers too, puffed out with air. It will be Thorntons this year for the Christmas chocolates...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Colser wrote: »
    When I was in the car today a song came on that I really like but I just couldn't remember who sings it and now I'm home but can't check it out because I can't remember the damn name of the song.

Google a line of the lyrics if you can!
    73Cat wrote: »
    Rip off Roses:(. Not only is the tub smaller again this year, so are the chocolates themselves. Different style wrappers too, puffed out with air.

Now this has TA'd me :mad:

73Cat wrote:
    Rip off Roses . Not only is the tub smaller again this year, so are the chocolates themselves. Different style wrappers too, puffed out with air. It will be Thorntons this year for the Christmas chocolates...

Forget about the Chocolate Kimberlys also..we opened a tin(no discipline here) and they definitely don't taste the same as usual,it's a travestyðŸ˜

kfallon wrote: »
    Google a line of the lyrics if you can!

Now this has TA'd me :mad:

It TA's me that we have old 1kg Roses tins in the shed, and this piddly tub in front of me is 729g net weight. I still mourn the loss of the coffee cream :(

• Advertisement

Forget about the Chocolate Kimberlys also..we opened a tin(no discipline here) and they definitely don't taste the same as usual,it's a travestyðŸ˜

Same with bloody everything. Creme eggs too, everything is smaller. I know this for a fact as I never grew much so it's not like they are smaller in comparison to me:( I'd fit a whole Creme egg in my gob no bother..

73Cat wrote: »
    I still mourn the loss of the coffee cream :(

Ah Jaysus they were rank :(

TA'd that after a couple of nice mild days somebody informed me that it's due to get very cold later in the week

kfallon wrote:
    TA'd that after a couple of nice mild days somebody informed me that it's due to get very cold later in the week

16degrees in the car today,unreal.

I start to worry about icy roads in the morning when I hear about it getting colder.

I start to worry about icy roads in the morning when I hear about it getting colder.

I start to worry about me flute shrivelling up when I hear about it getting colder and I hate when I can't tuck it into me sock....... :pac:

TA'd no football on the box tonight ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

I have a habit of plugging my phone onto the charger but not turning on the charger.

I closed the door on my fingers trying to turn off the light.

It's cloudy so I can't see the "super moon" everyone is talking about.

Teenage suicides

• Advertisement

kfallon wrote:
    I start to worry about me flute shrivelling up when I hear about it getting colder and I hate when I can't tuck it into me sock.......

Where do you buy the thigh high socks?ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

Trying to get just the right amount of blistex out of the tube :rolleyes:

Where do you buy the thigh high socks?ðŸ˜

Rob them from your 'special' underwear drawer ;) :P

TA'd that I have a full week of work for the first time in aaaaaaages!

RTÉ: what planet are they on scheduling a current affairs programme to start at 22:40 mid-week?

Some of us have to get up and work in the morning (and get up a couple of times during the night to look after a baby). Ridiculous head-up-their-arse stuff.

TV3, for that matter, are just as bad with their 11pm VB Show. Is an essential qualification of being interested in current affairs that you must not have a job to go to the next morning?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

I fell asleep on the couch for an hour earlier. I don't know what time it will be before I'm tired.

Thankfully there is plenty of current affairs shows I can watch on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Woke up in the middle of the night possessed by worry. Am trying to unwind before trying sleep:episode 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭764dak

When a website divides a story into many pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

1. Black Friday

2. Sites that do crap like: 'A week of Black Friday' Don't get me started on whats wrong here.

3. Ads on Irish tv that are all like ' Black Friday, we don't need no stinking Black Friday' Here our stupid Red Ant sale... of what ever the hell they call it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 393 ✭✭Mortpourvelo

god's toy wrote: »
    1. Black Friday

2. Sites that do crap like: 'A week of Black Friday' Don't get me started on whats wrong here.

3. Ads on Irish tv that are all like ' Black Friday, we don't need no stinking Black Friday' Here our stupid Red Ant sale... of what ever the hell they call it.

TA - asking someone what the fup Black Friday is and them looking at you like your spaceship just crashed on Grafton St.

Also, not wanting to like Bridget and Eamon cos I can't stand Republic of Telly and loving it. Damn!!!

Oh and on RofT - that b*****d advert for Appliances Delivered. The phrase ".. said no one ever" - makes me want to kill.

Finally (on a roll today) the eejit on Claire Byrne last night who really wanted us to rejoice in the fact that Catherine Nevin is seriously ill. Not cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,713 ✭✭✭Allinall

god's toy wrote: »
    1. Black Friday

Black Fridays Matter.

• Advertisement

Out of nowhere Baidin Fheilimi is going through my head all morning:( I doubt I have ever thought of that song since leaving primary school until today.

Virgin Media price hikes :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh they've got it in the Virgin Media forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I told a mate some personal news the other day, as I felt he needed to know as pretty much everyone else knows.
    He spoutes out 'wow, I guess I've just been out of the loop'.

No. You're not out of the loop. I see you every week, but you never ASK about me, and you know I'm not the sort who just babbles on about myself...

sheesh!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 393 ✭✭Mortpourvelo

Cyclists coming down Great George's St thinking a red light in front of them and pedestrians crossing at the green man means "ah go on, you might as well".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Sun visors in cars. Had it down then got back into the car and hit my head off the fucking thing. Annoys the bollcocks off me doing that. I was close to ripping it off altogether.

gramar wrote:
    Sun visors in cars. Had it down then got back into the car and hit my head off the ****ing thing. Annoys the bollcocks off me doing that. I was close to ripping it off altogether.

I'm sitting here in the car trying to figure out how that's happening to you..lower your seat?Would annoy me too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

I'm sitting here in the car trying to figure out how that's happening to you..lower your seat?Would annoy me too.

It's fine in the car and getting out but if I don't flip it up before before getting out of the car then it catches me on the temple as I sit back in.

Driving in the strong sunshine this afternoon..blinding.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Having to chase up refunds for ebay items that didn't turn up.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 861 ✭✭✭MeatTwoVeg

Closest the moons been to earth since 1948. Do you think there would have been a clear sky to see it?

Would there fcuk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement