Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I don't know whether to go to the gym or not.
    My legs are still a bit achey from running the other day so I'm not sure I should do anything leg-related but on the other hand, I don't think I'm in the mood for weights either.
    What to do....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

Went to get a pasty and got totally soaked in rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭jimmurt

Spent a couple of mins trying to figure out when I took a photo on my phone only to realize it's a automatic WhatsApp download. Do this about once a week.

Just before get on motorbike, put on gloves before realizing keys are still in pocket and I also need hands free of gloves for helmet strap. Also do this at least one a week, every week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Christmas tree is too big to fit in the living room. It cost a fortune and now have to trim it down to size. I really should measure these things before handing over the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

Disorganized queues. Do my head in. How hard is it to form a straight line?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

Winterlong wrote: »
    Christmas tree is too big to fit in the living room. It cost a fortune and now have to trim it down to size. I really should measure these things before handing over the money.

If you cut a big chuck off the top, its a mini tree for the entrance to your house sure :D

I made plans with a friend for yesterday, was postponed to tonight and now I want them to answer their phone because I need to be home earlier than planned :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Adults in the back seats in cars. Not even adults in the back of a car I'm in, but if I'm walking and a car passes with adults in the back I get TA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Im waiting my turn for a haircut.

Theres a guy here with 3 of his kids all under 6. They.are.fcuking.wrecking.my.fcuking.head.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Winterlong wrote:

Size matters Winterlong..TAd that you've been told that numerous times on here but you're obviously in denial.ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

I've a lump of ham boiling in the kitchen.
    I'm curled up on a reclining chair with a blanket and a book trying to chill out and relax after a hoor of a day.

I've to get up every 10 mins, cos the ham is only barely simmering on 3, but boiling like fook on 4. :mad:
    Ive put it on 4 with the lid slightly off, if that doesn't work the whole lot is getting fooked out and we're getting Chinese.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

In the point or the 02, whatever it's called these days, went to the jacks twice while there, both times the toilet seat covered in piss, animals in this country

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭zeroliner

Men wearing leather jackets with tracksuits buying noodles, eggs & vodka in the dunnes off licence with bad attitudes, holding up the queue whilst being really rude to the young girl behind the counter. Scary mother F*ckers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

People who snore.

Sharing a hotel room with a college mate after group of us met up for the night.

Can't sleep cause he has a pig grunt/cango hammer type snore going on. My God I'm fit to smoother him in his sleep with his pillow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

I love night time and I wish I could stay awake all night, or nicely late, every night. I'm not stressed out or anything, just enjoy the peace and quiet, and me time.

But between work during the week and a family, there is ALWAYS something on the next day, and I can't fully enjoy being up at night.

I'm gonna pay for my indulgent "insomnia" later on today. :(

The f*ing tree lights...I'm sitting on the couch and they're spread on the floor half working,I honestly feel like throwing them ,the tree and decorations out the damn window..I give up FFS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Colser wrote: »
    The f*ing tree lights...I'm sitting on the couch and they're spread on the floor half working,I honestly feel like throwing them ,the tree and decorations out the damn window..I give up FFS.

The lights are half working....as in blinking? I think that is a feature, not a flaw. :D

TA that the local was jam packed and could not have a nice sunday lunch there.

Winterlong wrote:
    The lights are half working....as in blinking? I think that is a feature, not a flaw.

Not in the mood for any smartness ðŸ˜Yes they're f*ing blinking..the ones that are actually working.I'm still on the couch contemplating putting them up anyway ...there's no loads of them so I might get away with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭TanFlash

Guys from Ireland that refer to British soccer clubs that they "support" as "we"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

This older woman in a jeep she clearly could not control reverses into me with a huge bang and says nothing! I got out of the car and she said, are you alright. No, I'm not alright you gave me a huge fright. Plus she was trying to get into a space that just was too small. She didn't know what she doing seriously. Same thing happened over the summer when a woman in a huge jeep just drove into me with loads of room to spare then gives me a sob story about her kid having a speech impediment. These people should NOT be driving jeeps if they can't control them properly. I didn't get angry but they could so serious damage some day to someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

I found three bruises on my arms today, no clue where or how I got them. So annoying!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

Soccer 'expert' Pat Dolan's sh!t accent, your're of Irish stock and have been back here over 20 years, why would you want to talk like that?, get rid of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Crumbs in the bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Heartburn - can't sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Not a minutes sleep last night :mad:

kfallon wrote:
    Not a minutes sleep last night

Why..is it your back?

When you take a day off to get everything done but motivation has up and left.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Colser wrote: »
    Why..is it your back?

Na it was the 3 nights drinking catching up with me tho the back is still a bit sore! :rolleyes:

kfallon wrote:
    Na it was the 3 nights drinking catching up with me tho the back is still a bit sore!

Self inflicted so no pity for ya..ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Take baby into bed to try and calm him down because he won't sleep at 5am, be woken just before alarm by a spreading wetness where he's peed far beyond the absorbency limits of his nappy...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

DPD: Your package has been delivered
    Me: Yay! Where's the package?
    DPD: Neighbour in number 2 has it.
    Me: Spends 4 days trying to catch neighbour number 2 in the house. Finally catch them last night at half 10. Disturb the poor girl in her pyjamas to ask about the package. Nope. No package there.
    Me: DPD you lying sacks of sh*t, my package isn't at number 2. Where is my package?
    DPD:...........................................................

GAH!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Missing someone I have no business missing but being too stubborn to give in.
    Being my own worst enemy is TA. Knowing that you're the only one sabotaging yourself for the sake of not giving in.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement