Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Not being able to find the starting point on a roll of tape after you've cut it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

cloves...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

cloves...

Sneaky little sh*ts in apple tarts they are.

Acceptable in a hot whiskey however.

TAd that....no wait....I'm perfectly content so I'm in the wrong thread. Soz bbz.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

When you know that you shouldn't check your account on online banking but you do it anyway...sweet fcuk is all I can say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

People who are more stubborn than me. TA at their holding out ability.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Is that your ex???

No, it's her brother. You're not very good at following this blog.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Omackeral wrote:
    No, it's her brother. You're not very good at following this blog.

How very rude are you?!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Christmas is feicing hard being single. :(:( Just wanna stay in bed and dwell and mope. :/ But instead have to get up and get dressed and put on makeup and be joyous and happy for the next 5/6 days continuous straight. It's exhausting. Even going out and being online isn't bringing anyone in my direction. Sometimes it feels so wrong that some people manage to find a partner and settle down and live happily ever after when not everyone does. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Chairs/furniture that's low down

• Registered Users Posts: 4,247 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Colser wrote: »
    When you know that you shouldn't check your account on online banking but you do it anyway...sweet fcuk is all I can say.

Scary bank balance, plus you got paid for December early!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Christmas is feicing hard being single. :(:( Just wanna stay in bed and dwell and mope. :/ But instead have to get up and get dressed and put on makeup and be joyous and happy for the next 5/6 days continuous straight. It's exhausting. Even going out and being online isn't bringing anyone in my direction. Sometimes it feels so wrong that some people manage to find a partner and settle down and live happily ever after when not everyone does. :(

Pure overated ****e and today one of the messiest rowdy nights of the year..lets pretend I'm having fun.yip fecking hee..just be miserable like me but at least I got away...i can be miserable on my own, when it suits..good craic last nite..some Spainish waitress got a right ear bashing...i leftbefore a made a clown of myself..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Crap flipping streams. HD quality are no good if they're buffering and stu stutt stuttering every 30 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Crap flipping streams. HD quality are no good if they're buffering and stu stutt stuttering every 30 seconds.

It'd only be wonderful if a line in a show was like "bitch did I stutter?" After the stream stuttered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Trivial Pursuit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

Know it alls who really have no substance to them but claim they are an authority on every topic when they clearly regurgitate something they've googled and think the rest of us are too dim to spot it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,783 ✭✭✭KungPao

Just settled down to watch Captain Phillips on ITV+1, heard good things about it. Great story etc.

Had to turn it off after about 4 minutes when it was clear the whole thing was filmed using shaky cam. Utterly unwatchable.

Way to ruin a good movie, mr. director.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Colser wrote: »

could be worse...could be sweet fcuk all...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I see the lead singer of kodaline is all over social media after getting his dad a BMW for Christmas

Lovely present of course and fabulous to be able to do that for a parent.... but was there a need to have it all recorded and then plastered over the Internet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Posting questions you'd find the answer to by googling before you'd finished typing the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

People who don't text back!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Pseudonymised

Sitting across from Randy teenagers on the bus at 9 the morning. Nauseated.

My morning coffee was a cappuccino. I ordered an americano and I was well away from the shop when I copped it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭blueser

The way how Peugeot is almost universally pronounced wrongly in Ireland. It's not "Pew-geot", it's "Per-geot".

Well, the thread title does specify "Trifling"!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Rosie Rant wrote: »
    People who don't text back!

People who ring back after you text them.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭carolmon

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    People who ring back after you text them.

People who text back after you ring them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

A certain café in South Dublin, St Stephens day

I order a machiatto and maple pecan to sit down.
    I pay cash.
    I wait a few minutes, and receive the coffee. I drink the coffee.
    Loads of people who are full of themselves at the counter. No sign of the maple pecan coming to my table: It's still in the counter.

some more minutes pass with people who have nothing better to do on St Stephens day than to waffle on to staff to keep their attention.

a few minutes later I go up to the counter, show my receipt for the pastry in the face of the staff, and ask for the effing pecan as a takeaway.

I get it in a bag...but no napkin.....

Then I GTFO.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Weird flavour cheeses. Vodka and Blueberry. Manky, who thought that was a good idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

carolmon wrote: »
    People who text back after you ring them

People who ring you but won't answer when you ring back instantly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

The GF just offered me a Polo mint and I threw it into my gob in a flash only to discover that it was spearmint. Spearmint! That shouldn't be a flavour that sweets come in, it's like toothpaste.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

TA that smileys set on Boards is so poor lol
    wish there are at least few more..

also that imgs are not available on AH so cannot even insert a smiley into a post...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Lavinia wrote: »
    TA that smileys set on Boards is so poor lol
    wish there are at least few more..

also that imgs are not available on AH so cannot even insert a smiley into a post...

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement