Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Those who complain of overly generous compo payouts and oversized salaries.

would you be handing the money back if it was you then?

im all for fairness, but sometimes it can seem like a childish whine of ''wahhh he got a bigger ice cream than me''

• Registered Users Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Remembering annoying habits from home when you are back there for bit of time over the hols.

We live in a bungalow dad, close the bathroom door when you are going for a slash, the acoustics doesn't do anything for the rest of us 15 foot down the hall having a cup of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Back to work tomorrow so have to set the alarm tonight..I could cry,where the hell did that week go?Anyway I'm having a bottle of wine to console myself,this probably won't end well but WTF.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bedlamaticable

MONSTERS who squeeze toothpaste from the top and don't push it up at the end. It's really not that difficult. It's logical.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

I'm annoyed that my wireless headphones won't connect to my new laptop and I've lost the manual for the headphones so I can't figure out how to fix the problem. Googling it has been no help whatsoever, I can't even find the manufacturers website. I also can't find a manual online to download. I got them because one of my cats loves chewing through headphone cables; now they are useless. Darn it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I'm annoyed that my wireless headphones won't connect to my new laptop and I've lost the manual for the headphones so I can't figure out how to fix the problem. Googling it has been no help whatsoever, I can't even find the manufacturers website. I also can't find a manual online to download. I got them because one of my cats loves chewing through headphone cables; now they are useless. Darn it!

What's the brand? Someone here might be able to help.

What's the brand? Someone here might be able to help.

They are Goji headphones.I'd love to be able to post in the trifling happy thread that the problem was sorted!

Annoyed that the laptop (HP with Windows 10) won't recognize the headphones but does find every other bluetooth device including neighbours unknown devices!

They are Goji headphones.I'd love to be able to post in the trifling happy thread that the problem was sorted!

Annoyed that the laptop (HP with Windows 10) won't recognize the headphones but does find every other bluetooth device including neighbours unknown devices!

This one by any chance?

http://tubby.scene7.com/is/content/tubby/brukermanual_NO_G4BOEBK13X?$pdf$

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

People who have a D4 accent but who are trying to sound like the 'people ' so they try to Erm. ..urbanised their accents. Like Jennifer Maguire's accent. Not sure if she's common trying to be posh. Or posh trying to be common, but something ain't right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

People in their 30s acting like their lives are over.

Its not good for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

I drove through Bruff today at about 2pm. A girl walked down the street in pink fluffy dressing gown. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Aglomerado wrote: »
    I drove through Bruff today at about 2pm. A girl walked down the street in pink fluffy dressing gown. :(

day before yesterday I passed two girls in pyjamas on the street in kilkenny
    it's a disgrace Joe

No, not these but thanks for looking! My model is GTCONBN16 (so says my phone when I connect them via bluetooth) but these don't have the mic or remote. The only buttons mine has are the on/off switch and the volume up and down.

Still annoyed these aren't working.

Also annoyed that I'm still up when I told myself I'd go to bed early tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

day before yesterday I passed two girls in pyjamas on the street in kilkenny
    it's a disgrace Joe

It is. Sorry but if you go outside in PJs you need to take a long look at yourself. Local shop where I used to live barred people going into the shop in their PJs. ****ing rightly so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

I feel like the only person in the World who doesn't think the O'Donovan Brothers are funny!

My trifling annoyance is not the lads themselves - its those responsible for the annoying hype about their personalities.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Bridge93

The Scottish Premiership. Jesus Christ what a waste of time that is. A matter of when the only semi acceptable team in it wins, not if. Already 19 points clear or something and not even halfway through the season. What is the point of that sort of set up? How is it a product fans are willing to shell out on?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

it's 4 in the morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

I'm too sick to eat and my stomach sounds ilex the velociraptors from Jurassic Park

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭gossamer

Primary school teachers and having to accommodate them over the very long break. With no youngsters to patronise and intimidate, their demon mode is activated. Thus increasing their frustrated-aul-bag manner ten fold. Such a pleasure to put up with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

it's 4 in the morning

The end of December.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Laois_Man wrote: »
    I feel like the only person in the World who doesn't think the O'Donovan Brothers are funny!

My trifling annoyance is not the lads themselves - its those responsible for the annoying hype about their personalities.

The dark haired one Paul has an awful schmug head on him altogether.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I flew back to London after a grand Christmas at home in Cork.

Left my Ipad sitting on the bed in Cork :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

mud wrote:
    The end of December.

I'm writing you now just to see if you're better

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Didn't think I'd be back here so soon. Someone hacked into my Netflix account, changed the email address and password so I couldn't access it that way. Thankfully I could login through Facebook and alert NF so they're sorting it for me :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Sitting down to a nice shepherds pie to discover that someone finished the HP Brown sauce and did not get a new one. Fecks sake like.

Mrs Doyle type Irish mothers. No means Nooooooooooooooooooooo. Thank you very much for the kind offer nevertheless. I do not really mean Yes.

If I want lunch/tea/dinner etc I'm a grown adult who can say so. And then putting pressure on me to have lunch and engage in all the niceties attached to it when I explicitly said no thank you to your query 'Would you like lunch?'. Stop asking the bloody question if each and every time you're going to ignore the answer and guilt me into having something else I'm supposed to feign gratitude for. I appreciate the intention is good but it's actually bad manners to put pressure like this on guests.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Told kids not to leave the kitchen window open as the neighbours cat likes to visit(my fault) and regularly checks if it's open.I come home to an empty house with a cat sitting on my comfy chair.It just acknowledged me and turned away again.It's a strange feeling being owned by a cat!

My poor doggy is starving.
    She's only meant to have prescription food but I snuck her a bit of duck just now. She hates the prescription food :(
    I want to give her custard creams and trifle but she's not allowed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

Choppers that don't put enough salt and vinegar on chips. A teeny sprinkle of both just on the top few chips is not seasoned enough :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭spoonerhead

The noise of your younger sister on FaceTime in the next room at 1am is frustrating, very frustrating

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement