Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Back pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Winterlong wrote: »
    Back pain.

Knee pain. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Pain in me arse with life in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

TA cos I slipped and fell on Saturday and my knee is black and blue and sore :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

73Cat wrote: »
    Pain in me arse with life in general.

I think this is the worse day in a very long time...I'm exhausted and peed off in general..can't function and every minute in work was like an hour.There has to be an easier way.....

• Advertisement

Colser wrote: »
    I think this is the worse day in a very long time...I'm exhausted and peed off in general..can't function and every minute in work was like an hour.There has to be an easier way.....

Have wine!
    TA I dont have wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Winterlong wrote: »
    Have wine!
    TA I dont have wine.

Alright so...you've twisted my arm.ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Arcade_Tryer

Supposedly smart people who blame fake news for contributing to Trump's election victory without asking why so many people choose to take fake news as being the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,328 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

People who eat crisps around me, especially the overpoweringly strong ones... I know I'm a tad OCD about that, but then you get the annoying one's who toss the bag next to me and thus make it look like I'm a messy fecker, or you get the 'Im off to a meeting/ class/ date-you mind throwing this in the bin for me?'-I refuse every flipping time. Completey. Not my food.

People who were spelling 'Rogue' as 'Rouge'.

'They're/ They are/ Their' and 'To', 'Too' is another one I hate.

Also the people who are in college but spell it as 'collage'. And they are native English speakers, it's not like someone with English as their second language where I totally forgive that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

The phrase "well wear" - wtf?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭pew

If you've been waiting for a bus for 15 mins, you've had loads of time to get change ready for the bus, not root for it when you hop on the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

TA by this stupid cold that has come on me overnight grr.

People who type posts like this on Facebook Tryn ta get won ova on me youse will neva win

• Registered Users Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

My inbox says I have 1 unread message. ****ed if I can find the damn thing though! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Getting old. Everytime my bum hits a chair or bed I need to get up to go pee. And my memory is gone to mush. I'm convinced I wrote about my clothes out in the rain already but can't see the post if I did. :/

I have a load of clothes out heavy stuff too and it's raining cats and dogs out there. Wish it stop raining for a day or two and get the fricking things dry. :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

The avocado I used in my bagel isn't ripe enough :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Heading to EBS on my lunch, closes at 12.45... there at 12.46 argh

Then ordeal in shop over items that were bogof- confirmed, bought, not bogof... manager took an age to correct it

There went my lunch break

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Subacio

The Hare brained ideas Mrs S comes up with. The latest one ..... carpeting the shed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

Those aRseholes who decide to go for a sprightly jog through the busiest part of central London during rush hour...when there is literally no space on the footpaths or bridges so they weave in and out of pedestrians slowing down for no one.

And why are there SO MANY of them? Kill them. Kill them all

It has been 5 1/2 weeks since the last payday. Need another one now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The child who is bouncing off the walls at 7am on weekends has to be pulled out of bed for school on week days :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

73Cat wrote: »
    The child who is bouncing off the walls at 7am on weekends has to be pulled out of bed for school on week days :(

Weren't you the same when you were a kid...

Children are a TA for me in general.

Simple rule... if they smell or cry hand them back to their parent! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭kerryked

When a large group of people in college (usually all out of the same class at the same time) are walking the opposite direction to me through a set of double doors and they take up all the space in the doors, meaning I have to either stand there and wait for them all to pass or barge my way through.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

When I start to get just a little bit more comfortable than I was the past half hour then I end up burstin for the toilet out of thin air. Leave me alone, bladder. I'm enjoying my bed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,725 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

The pictures on social media of blackboards outside of eating/drinking establishments with attempted witty comments, more times than not nicked from someone on twitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Myself and note books. I can't seem to follow the pages. I'll write in the middle today, the back tomorrow, 1/4 way in, etc etc until there's no pages left then I'll write under things up the side of the page etc, and that's all well and good til I go looking for a number, or an order, and I have to sift through 100 odd pages of absolute chaotic ****e to find something probably written on the corner of a page

• Registered Users Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Mammy loves reality TV, regardless of setting or people involved. Her choice for the past few weeks, besides Big Brother, has been a show called 'Ex on the Beach'.

Well, f**k........There's a reason why I personally think that watching reality TV is on par with allowing your brain cells to disintegrate into vapor.

The people on this show should be done for domestic violence never mind being paid to be on a show that pretty much tries to normalize misogynistic mental abuse and anger issues. Poison to the eyes and the ears. I'm not the cleanest in the world in regards to using bad language but I don't think I've ever heard the C word and F word get used so many times in almost every sentence. Girls on that show are regularly referred to as "sl*ts" "c*nts" among other nasty terms..

TL;DR: 'Ex on the Beach' is a nasty show full of nobodies trying desperately to get [in]famous (for misogyny and verbal abuse) and I hate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,059 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

People who send emails with a blank subject line, or with something useless like 'Hello' as a subject line.

If you get five emails a day, it might be easy enough to deal with these.

If you get hundreds of emails a day, a relevant subject line is a necessity when choosing, filing, prioritising these emails. It's what the feckin subject field was built for. Please use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I have the attention span of a pineapple today. Not productive at all and I have sh1t loads to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

That Dancing with the Stars on RTE, what a load of aul bollock.
    (Though I wasn't expecting anything great to be honest)
    The usual array of fcuking z lister, fame hungry wannabes. What the fcuk is wrong with these people? Are they from very large families and ignored as children?
    Des "the immersion is on" Bishop would the first to slag the arse off this sh1t. And other gob****e Cahill, looks like a turnip in a tuxedo, and don't mention the weather woman. I can only assume the employees of RTE are somehow forced in this ....it's hard to believe they would take part by choice......and as for the rest, except for one who was in Love Hate, I've no clue wh the fcuk they are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

kerryked wrote: »
    When a large group of people in college (usually all out of the same class at the same time) are walking the opposite direction to me through a set of double doors and they take up all the space in the doors, meaning I have to either stand there and wait for them all to pass or barge my way through.

Barge on - i refuse to wait!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement