Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Help! Where did the annoying things in the internet thread go it just completely disappeared, I looked over the last 4 or 5 pages and no sign, the last post was at 5.19 pm. Am I just imagining things or what. I just noticed there is a time lapse between threads on page 2 of AH, one has the time stamp of 16.59 - Westport Babestation Fiasco and the next thread has a time stamp of 17.38 - What are you eating :confused::confused::confused::confused:

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I also spilled coffee on my crotch this morning in the car.

5376c77f1605fb7b63000157.jpg?w=400

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Relax bodhrandude.

inu5w8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Apologies everyone I got mixed up with the Ranting and Raving forum and After Hours, hence why I was raving about non existent threads in AH, I'm gonna take a chill pill. :o

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

The children in the garden next door are literally just standing screaming at each other

Not playing/shouting....just literally screaming at each other....give me fu cking strength

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

I'm the only man in the office and every now and then a delivery man or salesman asks to use the unisex toilet and fookin destroys the bowl in sh*t and p*ss so I have to go and clean the thing just in case one of the women think it was me.

Hate that. We have fellas that come in that use our facilities too and I tell them straight out 'Leave it clean, or you'll never use it again'.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The children in the garden next door are literally just standing screaming at each other

Not playing/shouting....just literally screaming at each other....give me fu cking strength

I nearly said at 7 in the morning and all, throw something out the window at them, forgetting where you are :).

I gave the teenager money to nip into the shop for milk yesterday evening. She threw the change back in my bag and then I caught her trying to sly a tub of Ben&Jerrys into the freezer. The price of that, and in a small shop too :(

No OJ in the house this morning:(

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Johnson_76

selous wrote: »
    My new neighbour moved in 5 months ago, all her rubbish is in black bags outside her back door, all the nappies on top, door gets opened nappy gets thrown out on top of the pile.
    Wonder when the lease is up?

You must have a sore neck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Johnson_76 wrote: »
    You must have a sore neck.

Huh? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

I'm really annoyed when the the "Trivial things that make you happy" thread appears above the "Trivial Things That Annoy You" thread on this forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

Guy in front of me in the coffee shop ordering 6 coffees, all of differing shapes and sizes, spend ages verbalizing the order, finally gets them and makes a song and dance of arranging them in the order he wants, then dithers around with his change after all the hassle. Took nearly 10 minutes. Must have been a civil servant out on a jolly.

My calculator died.
    Not such a big deal you may think, but I have had this one since 1989.
    Farewell Casio Fx-570c, Wit da angles now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Winterlong wrote: »
    My calculator died.

Did you love it to the moon and back...ðŸ˜

Colser wrote: »
    Did you love it to the moon and back...ðŸ˜

And three loops around the moon too. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

people that say PIN number or ATM machine
    People that write "EDIT: ..." at the end of a post on here even though it was never edited

EDIT: Like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,442 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

evil_seed wrote: »
    people that say PIN number or ATM machine
    People that write "EDIT: ..." at the end of a post on here even though it was never edited

EDIT: Like this.

If you edit the post within a certain timeframe it doesnt mark the post as edited.

EDITED: like this post where i added this extra bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

Winterlong wrote: »
    My calculator died.

That's a real shame, cos they don't make them like that anymore.

TA that it's a sine of the times that things are no longer built to last

• Registered Users Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

One for the lads,

You walk into an empty small public toilet that has 2 urinals side by side and a toilet just beside them.
    You go to the first urinal and someone else comes in right after you and use the urinal right beside you, q awkward silence for the next 20 seconds.

Please use the empty bloody toilet, ya know the one with the door wide open.

Maybe that's just me!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,442 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

One for the lads,

You walk into an empty small public toilet that has 2 urinals side by side and a toilet just beside them.
    You go to the first urinal and someone else comes in right after you and use the urinal right beside you, q awkward silence for the next 20 seconds.

Please use the empty bloody toilet, ya know the one with the door wide open.

Maybe that's just me!

there should always be an odd number of urinals

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

I've a cut on my elbow and every time I.put my elbow on the table I hurt it. Waaahhhhhhh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

dub_skav wrote: »
    That's a real shame, cos they don't make them like that anymore.

TA that it's a sine of the times that things are no longer built to last

I see what you did there.... :D

TA'd that I have to get my hair cut tomorrow. I hate trying to make small talk with the hairdresser. It's stressing me out just thinking about it. But I really need a haircut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Not annoyed but sad when my poor mutt has to go to the vet. I've never seen a dog so distressed as soon as the car turns the corner to where the street is. She shakes so much it's like she's having a fit :(

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I see what you did there.... :D

TA'd that I have to get my hair cut tomorrow. I hate trying to make small talk with the hairdresser. It's stressing me out just thinking about it. But I really need a haircut.

Read a magazine or your phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I ordered a mattress topper of goose and down and it said give seven days for delivery which meant on Monday it should have arrived. No topper. Emailed the customer service who told me oh by looking at the tracking it will arrive in the next 72 hours. Thanks for narrowing that down!! Anyway it has now been long past the original time and her time and still no delivery. I don't feel like sitting here all day every day waiting on something that has no tracking number or fck all. What a bunch of cnuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I was so hungry I thought dinner would never be ready, then horsed it into me so fast that I still feel gross and bloated an hour later.
    I have to take my glasses off every few minutes to wipe smudges off them. WTF, do I have greasy eyelashes or something?

Ordered my shopping to arrive between 7-9. At 9.30 the guy rings me, I'll be there is 5 mins. 40 odd minutes I waited in the cold for him till he arrives cool as a breeze barely an apology out of him. I hate bad time keeping. How come in all my jobs I'm on time. Why is it up to me to always be waiting for these people. I am so angry today with these time wasters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Ordered my shopping to arrive between 7-9. At 9.30 the guy rings me, I'll be there is 5 mins. 40 odd minutes I waited in the cold for him till he arrives cool as a breeze barely an apology out of him. I hate bad time keeping. How come in all my jobs I'm on time. Why is it up to me to always be waiting for these people. I am so angry today with these time wasters.

Why are you waiting in the cold?

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Why are you waiting in the cold?

The doorbell is broken and he told me to wait outside he'd be there in five minutes. On the plus side he asked me was I over 25 to take the beer from him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

You're a bigger eejit waiting outside! :D he rang you once, next time tell him to ring when's he's outside!

Kersplat, solving everyone's annoyances one at a time. And annoying others at the same time :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I'm TA'd that you stood outside like a sap for 40 mins when he had your phone number :p TA'd for ya like... bad timekeeping is the worst

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement