Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I furiously ate three doughnuts in a row, that'll teach him.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

People in shops who cant pack bags. Heavy stuff first in the bottom. Light stuff on top. Even if nature hasn't granted someone the basic wit to figure it out first time, how did they get to the age of maturity without experience teaching them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,332 ✭✭✭blackbox

TAd by people on the motoring forums (presumably people interested in cars) who write "breaks" when they mean "brakes"

I'm guessing they have finished primary school.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Sand wrote:
    People in shops who cant pack bags. Heavy stuff first in the bottom. Light stuff on top. Even if nature hasn't granted someone the basic wit to figure it out first time, how did they get to the age of maturity without experience teaching them?

TA squashing the bread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Had my toenails cut but he didn't file them and now my toenails catching on the fleecy blanket so annoying

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Had my toenails cut but he didn't file them and now my toenails catching on the fleecy blanket so annoying

He? You have someone cut your toenails!? I just puked a little.

I generally hate feet for the most part, the thought of cutting someone's toenails is f**king manky!

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    He? You have someone cut your toenails!? I just puked a little.

I generally hate feet for the most part, the thought of cutting someone's toenails is f**king manky!
    I hate feet too. Even my own. Disgusting. I won't cut my own nails, freaks me out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

So who does it...?

My dad since I was a child. Then my partner. If I'm single then my best friend when she's giving me a pedicure or I'll go get a pedicure in a salon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Winterlong wrote: »
    My calculator died.
    Not such a big deal you may think, but I have had this one since 1989.
    Farewell Casio Fx-570c, Wit da angles now.

You ok hun?

TA by the onset of what seems to be a vomiting bug.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Speaking of things yucky, I once had to clean a set of false teeth. The sight of them grinning up at me made me heave. I hate flossing my own teeth, just the feel of it, ugh. When the hygenist had finished laughing at me and my floss phobia, she said use the dental brushes.

I'm going to have my teeth straightened again. It's not acceptable for them to look this way after such a short period of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Dafudge is ByteFence??? I didn't download it by choice anyway. :rolleyes::rolleyes::mad::mad::mad: No wonder I spent half an hour a while ago trying to start my stoopid a$$ Computer. :rolleyes: Stoopid thing.

Dafudge is ByteFence??? I didn't download it by choice anyway. :rolleyes::rolleyes::mad::mad::mad: No wonder I spent half an hour a while ago trying to start my stoopid a$$ Computer. :rolleyes: Stoopid thing.

Uninstall it and run a malware scan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Stravos Murphy

People not behaving the rule in post one, major TA.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

The fact that 95% of jeans are button fly.

So the simple task of going for a pee involves undoing a belt, undoing buttons, redoing buttons, redoing belt, instead of just fly down, fly up.

Considering no-one sees if your jeans are zip or button fly, why are there so few zipped ones around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I'm going to have my teeth straightened again. It's not acceptable for them to look this way after such a short period of time.

Do you wear a retainer?

I was told recently that you should wear a retainer for life if you've had braces or really any orthodontic work and that almost all dentists/orthodontists wear them themselves.

I'm getting more than TAd by being in feckin agony and being passed from pillar to post while waiting for an operation.

Do you wear a retainer?

I was told recently that you should wear a retainer for life if you've had braces or really any orthodontic work and that almost all dentists/orthodontists wear them themselves.

I'm getting more than TAd by being in feckin agony and being passed from pillar to post while waiting for an operation.

I wear the retainer and recently bought a new one. It's no good though I still need braces again. Hope you feel better though. The hospitals are a nightmare dealing with problems with people.

Can't sleep and my back is killing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Awake three hours already today. Still not warmed up. Arctic in the house this morn.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Parents clogging up the entrance to the swimming pool area once the kids swimming lesson is over. Gesticulating and pointing wildly at their kid and not moving out of the way to let the poor other kids out until they have towel wrapped their own child oblivious to almost everyone else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

I spent about an hour yesterday picking out new bed linen as I couldn't decide on a colour,went to put them on now and after all that I bought a double quilt cover and a single sheet..FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Not being able to figure out if the washing is still slightly damp or just feels cold.
    Realising that the windows at the back are suddenly manky and can only put it down to the neighbours presumably burning all sorts judging by the smoke from their chimneys blowing over our back garden.
    Plugging in the phone to charge then realising after a couple of hours that I never turned the socket on.
    Knocking an open jar of beetroot across the table. It's an extendable table so the pickledy juice ran through the joints where it folds.
    Happy fcukin Saturday to me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Plugged in the charger into socket, but never plugged phone into charger.

Getting to the checkout only to realise someone dropped a durex pleasure ring into my trolley

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Likely excuse Lexie ...

TA that my eyes are tired, but the rest of me isn't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

I'm losing so much weight that my clothes are getting too big for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Trump supporters

I'm TA'd that so many of the threads on AH are just full of bile and bitterness. There's precious little lighthearted fun stuff here anymore. :(

Also TA'd that I'm not better at coming up with fun threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Zechariah Gifted Scholar

mansize wrote: »
    Trump supporters

His haters too...both are just irritating the feck out of me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Zechariah Gifted Scholar

Retail one

Customers who insist on using a 50 or a 20 euro note to pay for items less than a fiver...its annoying and my change constantly runs out ffs and then they get all snotty when I have to give them coins back in change

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement