Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Wearing a big clip to keep my hair from my face but everytime I sit back or lie down, the bloody thing stabs me in the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Butter. Leave it in the butter dish on the table and it's oil when I need it. Put it in the fridge and it's rock hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Daniel S

"In this day and age"

Fúck off.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

"Back in the day"

you're 26, you have no right/need to be saying that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

TV presenters eating on air. I'm looking at you Marty Whelan introducing the Croatian Eurovision song. Had to stick my fingers in my ears...slurp slurp chew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

TA that I made a cup of tea, got distracted, luke warm tea I had to neck down.

TA that I really feel I should get **** faced but I can't drink.

More tea then.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Sauce bottles claiming to be "Extra Hot" or "Firey".

If I'm not sweating or at least have a runny nose, then it's not a hot sauce.

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Sauce bottles claiming to be "Extra Hot" or "Firey".

If I'm not sweating or at least have a runny nose, then it's not a hot sauce.

When you have a cold and steaming over warm water/decongestants don't work, I have a hot curry.
    Can't taste a thing but soon gets my nose running.

TA is that I do not appreciate that I can breathe via my nose now.
    See in a few weeks when I have a cold I will hate myself for not doing so :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

TA: my inability to be anyway sociable with people I've fallen out with/cut out

I tried to make small talk and just annoyed myself for entertaining them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Dreadful dire rear :(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭BlondeMoment

TA'd im still wide awake at this hour.

Please brain, just switch off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭JumpShivers

I am very easily annoyed by what other people do, but two big things that really annoy me:

Leaving the toilet seat up. Christ. Leave it the way you found it.

Someone making toast or a sandwich and leaving the butter knife on the counter. PUT IT IN THE WASH BASIN. You know you're not going to have anymore. It's pure lazy and creates a mess when the butter begins to melt from the knife. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

T.a'd and miserable with sore teeth. :(:( . Un-real pain.

And I want to go to the Beach but just have too much to do around the house. Adult-life sucks. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Asked my Ma to bring me over a couple of things because I've been sick all night. She did fair play to her but then she asked if she should come in and I said no because after a night of illness the place wasn't pleasant but she seemed to take that personally and went off miffed.

Trivially annoying but I feel bad and now I feel worse. Should have told her to come in but I wasn't really thinking straight :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Neighbour a couple of doors over can't sit down. Out at 8.30 this morn with a chopsaw making noise and generally being an inconsiderate prick. He cuts the grass every 3 or 4 days. Sawing, cutting, strimming, sweeping, burning, spraying. Washing the car once a week with a big noisy power washer.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,577 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Stupid GAA stadium behind my house has started up again, bloody announcer can be heard all over the place, the beautiful sun splashed silence ruined.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,775 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Stupid GAA stadium behind my house has started up again, bloody announcer can be heard all over the place, the beautiful sun splashed silence ruined.

What really annoys me is stadium speakers that do not work clearly and produce plenty of loud echo and speakers.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Why the fupp is "Hark now hear the Angels sing" stuck in my head.

**bangs head against wall**

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

The term "banter " working example. ... She had good "banter". Annoys me even more than those pr8cks that refuse to move into the outside lane to let you merge onto the motorway.

• Advertisement

The past 2 weeks when I go to shave my legs I end up with a blood bath.
    TA standing shivering deciding if I want to let it stop bleeding by itself or just throw plasters all over my legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Hangover from hell after 8 pints. I just can't drink anymore. In bed now feeling sorry for myself, after eating crisps and bars all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

kids..... had a relatives child out today and she was hard work. tantrums in the car, cheeky to the point of sounding twice her age, I was told to shut up at one stage. brought her to the shop and she was grabbing the cakes out of the basket.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,667 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Check out this f*cking hero this morning. He stopped off to get a coffee and decided to inconvenience everyone else. Why? Because **** you, that's why

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t35.0-12/13230805_995471423893817_514150928_o.jpg?oh=b42202377cc49f5537c0038b99125a12&oe=573B0C95&__gda__=1463563599_f40424960722792f58ba19fa81b6d9fd

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 Chronicler

everlast75 wrote: »
    Check out this f*cking hero this morning. He stopped off to get a coffee and decided to inconvenience everyone else. Why? Because **** you, that's why

Hate ignorant fcukwits like this.

My two pet TA's regarding parking are;

People who think that putting on your hazard lights entitles you to abandon your car.
    God forbid you should have to spend an extra 30seconds parking or that you might have to walk an extra 20 yards. Sure just stop right there in the middle of the road.

People who park their cars up on the footpath.
    Fcuk the poor guy in a wheelchair who now can't get past or the stressed parent with a pram who has to go out on to the road to get by. Just as long as you're all right, that's all that matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Also people who park right outside the door of a petrol station, blocking a pump, even though they're not getting petrol.

Or people who get petrol and leave their car at the pump while they spend ages doing their weekly shop inside. Grrr!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

maudgonner wrote: »
    Also people who park right outside the door of a petrol station, blocking a pump, even though they're not getting petrol.

Or people who get petrol and leave their car at the pump while they spend ages doing their weekly shop inside. Grrr!

Ta'd at people who block the 2 pumps when getting petrol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t35.0-12/13230805_995471423893817_514150928_o.jpg?oh=b42202377cc49f5537c0038b99125a12&oe=573B0C95&__gda__=1463563599_f40424960722792f58ba19fa81b6d9fd

Site cant be found

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

The overuse of the phrase 'losing their sh*t' on various clickbait sites.

'watch people losing their sh*t when this store opens etc...'.

No one gets excited any more.... they 'lose their sh*t' apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,667 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

califano wrote: »
    Site cant be found

TA'd when my links don't work :mad:

Hopefully you will now see what p*ssed me off so much

http://s32.postimg.org/rsbdrj9g5/13230805_995471423893817_514150928_o.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement