Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Drivers who cannot or will not merge properly. Take turns! 3 cars should not try to pull out between me and the car in front. 1 car merges at a time. FFS! Driving alongside me on the hard shoulder will also not make me want to let you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

TAed at contestants who take the lowest money/lowest risk on The Chase. Scum of the Earth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

TAed at contestants who take the lowest money/lowest risk on The Chase. Scum of the Earth!

It's even worse when they take a negative number. What is the point in taking £1000 pounds out of the prize fund?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Marje wrote: »
    Certain person who are gluten free but complain that there's nothing to eat/buy in shops. Every shop has something or other gluten free now.

I think they do it for attention.

Great stuff out there called fruit, it DOES grow on trees :D

I'm coelicac, but always have a few biccies in the handbag. Plenty of stuff out there now.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

A lady I know can only buy her gluten-free foods in the chemist's, she has such a severe celiac disease that even cross-contamination can cause her serious problems.

My TA: People with sick, sick, sick and twisted minds.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

New Home wrote: »
    My TA: People with sick, sick, sick and twisted minds.

Hates those people.

My TA is that people think the 3rd of February is an acceptable date for a "Valentine's dance"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Wanting to make a perfect sandwich, and have all ingredients except one...
    Could still make sandwich, but being 1 ingredient out is a bummer!!!

So close!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Wanting to make a perfect sandwich, and have all ingredients except one...
    Could still make sandwich, but being 1 ingredient out is a bummer!!!

So close!

What's in it so far? And what's missing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    What's in it so far? And what's missing?

No bread

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I am not gone on this new monitor. The sound isn't as good as my really old HP one. Also sweated bricks putting it together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

There's one radiator in my house that I have to bleed every day. It's the furthest from the circulating pump. It's only a small task, but TA.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭SATSUMA

People eating oranges. They stink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

SATSUMA wrote: »
    People eating oranges. They stink.

But....your username....

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Those no vocal interludes some artists have their albums. Especially when there's loads of them on the one album.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

TA'd that it's the last six nations on RTE, I love the background music

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

My goddamn ears, they are always at me, itching etc. I put olive oil in them a couple of hours ago and the right one feels completely blocked up ever since. I feel like I am in a world of my own , can' t hear a damn thing anyone is saying to me. It would be pleasant if it wasn't so irritating :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

My lips are all dry and sore and raw. I used scruff but the skin came off. Reminds me of that weird thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭saralou2011

My new neighbours keep playing really loud music, so loud I can even hear it all over my house. I might as well be sitting in a nightclub. :mad:
    TA at myself for being to chicken to tell them to turn it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

My new neighbours keep playing really loud music, so loud I can even hear it all over my house. I might as well be sitting in a nightclub. :mad:
    TA at myself for being to chicken to tell them to turn it down.

Only one thing for that - Burn their house down. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Not being able to work the fancy button controls in the car. I've changed the settings somehow & can't find the combination to press to warm my feet :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Last week all week I was smothered with a cold. This week I was just over it. Last night I had the heating on, an open fire and a plugged in heater, curled up on the couch in a huge blanket, and I was still chilly.

Woke up this morning having to breathe out of my mouth. ABOUT FOUR DAYS OF BEING WELL BEFORE BEING A SNOTTY MESS AGAIN fml

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

My new neighbours keep playing really loud music, so loud I can even hear it all over my house. I might as well be sitting in a nightclub. TA at myself for being to chicken to tell them to turn it down.

Bang a few doors & start hoovering now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Working on a Sunday. Ugh.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Bang a few doors & start hoovering now.

Too tame. Start playing some loud music of your own now, preferably something with a nice deep bass, so they can really hear it.

mud wrote: »
    Working on a Sunday. Ugh.

Samesies :(

Offered to do on call for one of the lads who was going to be up all night moving servers. Am now at my desk trying to fix stuff and things.

Though I do quite like it in here today, so quiet.

Pathological liars who make themselves out to be a victim.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

***Radio Commercial for upcoming concerts***

esp for stars of yester-year e.g. Bob Dylan, Neil Diamond, Phil Collins, Blondie etc

they always play snippets of music of them in their prime 30 odd years ago...but of course go to see them now and they can't sing anything remotely like that anymore

in short i find those commercials a bit deceiving

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Zechariah Gifted Scholar

People(women mostly) who say Slay...she slayed the event..Beyoncé slayed the music awards last night...wtf does that mean

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

In tipping point ......I can never understand why in the final part when they get to choose a 1,2 or 3 token question they don't automatically just go 3! I mean it's multiple choice and if you know nothing about the subject anyway, one question's like any other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

The Superbowl.
    The Winners are the World Champions, eh no they're not. If that's the case then Dublin are the all World champions in football.
    People here getting excited about this, "are you staying up to watch it?" "No thanks, it goes on for over 3 hours, and only 25% of that is game play, the rest is advertising and fat Americans shouting"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement