Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    TA'd I don't know what rereg is

Just in case you are serious: A user who was once banned/infracted/carded but re-registers on the site with a shiny new account in an attempt to circumvent that ban/record.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I look absolutely ugly as sin in the professional photos. I'd be ashamed of anyone seeing them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Crystal swing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I can't decide if to order jeans online or not. I can't find them in town, but the reviews on the site are so mixed it is not inspiring confidence. Could not be arsed with getting them and then having to return them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Serving suggestion. I have Kenco Cappuccino and on the box is a picture of a cup and saucer with coffee in it. Underneath in tiny text is, "Serving Suggestion." Well thanks for that as I didn't really know what to do with it. Boil it up in a pot maybe, line it up on the coffee table and snort it or get a syringe and inject it into a vein. smileys-angry-403061.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Archeron

Serving suggestion. I have Kenco Cappuccino and on the box is a picture of a cup and saucer with coffee in it. Underneath in tiny text is, "Serving Suggestion." Well thanks for that as I didn't really know what to do with it. Boil it up in a pot maybe, line it up on the coffee table and snort it or get a syringe and inject it into a vein. smileys-angry-403061.gif

They also suggest that when you microwave a curry, it should be put on a plate. Just as well they told me, otherwise I'd have poured the molten sauce straight out of the bag into my eye.

And on the back of the andrex toilet roll packet it gives directions how to wipe

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

When people refer to a woman who has behaved like an utter ..nasty person..as a Lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

using retard as an insult, pronouncing it as retart.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Some Sachets of Ketchup are like that too. Involves some wrestling. Or hacking at it with a knive! Sticking it in mouth trying to bite it open can often be seen too!

I think my Computer is losing its' fight. I don't even think I have it all that long.... But signs are.... it's on the way out.... I'm trying not to think about it, don't have the funds for another one. :/:(

I bought something off Etsy from a girl in America. Bought the same thing before, it took a fair few weeks for it to arrive but I figured it would take a while anyway coming from America. I've just checked the Site there the other day, as I wanted to see when I purchased it, and the fcuking thing hasn't been dispatched at all, and she never got in touch or nothing! And I was badly waiting on it too. :( Only for I checked the fcuking Site I would still be patiently waiting for it to come. Paid for it and all. :/

I've just realized yesterday, I wonder will I spend the rest of my whole life getting my period around Christmas and Valentines! :mad::rolleyes::(:( Fcuking typical! :mad::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

I think it's to stop people mailing them to say that when they made their crap coffee it looked nothing like it did on the box.
    It's a bit like saying "hot contents" on paper coffee cups. Places have to cater to the idiots to not get sued.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

A few about some relatives and people I know.
    Why can't you close a door?
    Why do you fill the kettle to make a cup of tea?
    Why do you insist on telling me everything about your child?
    Why do you ring back when I text?
    Please don't ever ring me again on a Saturday or Sunday morning before 9 am unless someone is dead.
    Please stop saying 'bye bobye bye bobye bobye bobye bye bobeye' at the end of a phone call. Once is plenty. Imagine answering the phone and going 'hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello'
    You're heading for 40, bright white runners look ridiculous on you unless you're under 18 or you're playing tennis.
    I can not read text speak. It's just stupid. Anyone over the age of 14 who uses is just an idiot.
    Please learn the difference between you're and your. Same goes for to and too.
    If I'm going for chips and ask does anyone want anything when I'm there, and you all say "no you're grand", please get the fùck away from me when I return with my chips, curry dip and Quarter Pounder. "Ah just give me one" NO.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Please learn the difference between you're and your. Same goes for to and too.

Soooo many people I know do not know the difference between to and too. It drives me mental on FB or in emails. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

There's a handful of people at work who can't do their jobs. They're simply not capable.

These same people are also the worst to deal with as they are always on the defensive because they know they are incompetent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Crystal swing

Fcuk yeah, a total embarrassment.....like a pair of incestous creeps, with the even weirder Ma looking proudly on. Inbred, talentless sh1ts, who for some unfathomable reason can draw a crowd. I despair.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Period pain.
    I feel sick, my back aches, my legs hurt and my stomach is killing me.
    I'm sweating and freezing, I'm narky and emotional and I just want to faceplant a basin of white wine.

I have a procedure in a Dublin hospital this afternoon. I'm fasting since last night and my tummy is making the worst most gross noises. I came into work early so I could leave early but of course it was one of my busiest mornings and I was late leaving. Never mind the procedure by the time I get there I'll need to be knocked out from just the stress of this morning

I have a procedure in a Dublin hospital this afternoon. I'm fasting since last night and my tummy is making the worst most gross noises. I came into work early so I could leave early but of course it was one of my busiest mornings and I was late leaving. Never mind the procedure by the time I get there I'll need to be knocked out from just the stress of this morning

Did you bring some food with you for when you can eat?

TA'd that I just had a Toffee Crisp but it hasn't satisfied my chocolate craving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I'm having an op under GA in two weeks and I'm allowed have breakfast before 8am and drink until the op. I was pretty surprised as I always thought you had to be fasting for ages before GA.

Best of luck. I'd probably have killed someone by now so you're doing pretty well.

fussyonion wrote: »
    Did you bring some food with you for when you can eat?

TA'd that I just had a Toffee Crisp but it hasn't satisfied my chocolate craving.
    No :( someone has to collect me too so afterwards hopefully we can go get food. Though after I've been knocked out I'm usually a bit more bat**** than usual so I probably won't be in the humour for eating.

Whoops - they said to me fast just for 6 hours but I was too fat and lazy to get up in time to have breakfast. Sure look, it'll be grand. If they hurt me putting me to sleep I can eatcthe nurse :D

TA - running into someone you hated in school. It's awkward for her, it's awkward for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

No :( someone has to collect me too so afterwards hopefully we can go get food. Though after I've been knocked out I'm usually a bit more bat**** than usual so I probably won't be in the humour for eating.

Whoops - they said to me fast just for 6 hours but I was too fat and lazy to get up in time to have breakfast. Sure look, it'll be grand. If they hurt me putting me to sleep I can eatcthe nurse :D

TA - running into someone you hated in school. It's awkward for her, it's awkward for me.

If it's GA they won't let you leave hospital until you eat....I think....that's the way it was last time I had one inanyways!

If it's GA they won't let you leave hospital until you eat....I think....that's the way it was last time I had one inanyways!
    I think you're right the last time I had one I was awful sick after it and the man in the bed across from me ate my toast. The last thing I remember from last time is them asking me to count back from ten and a mask going over my face, to be honest that's stressing me out more than anything else, the mask.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

When people make posts like this

''Damn you, I just spit my coffee all over my keyboard laughing at your post.''

No you didn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Omackeral wrote: »
    When people make posts like this

''Damn you, I just spit my coffee all over my keyboard laughing at your post.''

No you didn't.

I actually spat my drink out laughing at something yesterday.

Was TA having to change my clothes.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Shannon757 wrote: »
    I actually spat my drink out laughing at something yesterday.

Was TA having to change my clothes.

Get yourself a bib.

TA that I was given an appointment and told to fast so haven't eaten since last night, my appointment was over an hour ago and I'm no further than reception. I'm so annoyed and hungry and angry i wish i could sit here shoving food into my facebtonspite them but I'd only be spiting myself

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Tea and toast in the hospital is the worst and the best thing ever.

I'm on the couch at home unable to walk. Anyone know the best procedure to remove a foot?

I have to crawl to the toilet soon :(

I also found out that carrying a full cup of coffee whilst hoping is not the smartest idea.

TA - being so impatient. I have no patience at all. It's a hindrance. I try so hard but I just can't. There is not one ounce of patience in me.
    TA - I'm so hungry I'd eat a horse and chase the jockey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Tea and toast in the hospital is the worst and the best thing ever.

I'm on the couch at home unable to walk. Anyone know the best procedure to remove a foot?

I have to crawl to the toilet soon :(

I also found out that carrying a full cup of coffee whilst hoping is not the smartest idea.

Best tea and toast of my life was straight after the birth of my first two kids.

TA'd that on my last kid I was only given two marietta biscuits and a glass of water.

• Advertisement

I finished reading "The Girl on the Train" just now and I'm TA'd because it's over.
    It was brilliant.
    Shall watch the film tonight but it wont be as good as the book, I just know it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement