Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

My tendonitus in my left shoulder is flaring up lately. I had a scan on it last year and there's not much that can be done other than to rest up, try not to jar it and, if it gets really bad, eat Panadol Extra like tic-tacs as anything codine-based would mess with my other meds. Le fuuuuuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭MarcoAntonio23

Motorists who pull into your lane & then indicate WTF :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just after checking into some flights & made me feel old scrolling down to get year of birth :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,775 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Motorists who pull into your lane & then indicate WTF :mad:

This annoys me as well what is more worrying when you'd in the car who does this and says "it is better this way because they won't leave a gap, if they know where you are going!" :eek:

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

not being able to read the most recent post on Bates Motel cause Spoilers and haven't watched yet! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Work mate coming into my office to tell me about their dogs ear mites while I am having my lunch. Noodle stir fry.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Was out walking earlier and nearly got run over by a geezer tearing out of his estate onto the main road and only looking to see if there was any traffic coming from the right, he didn't check to the left at all and almost knocked me down. Woman in the passenger seat and child in the back looking at me as if I was in the wrong when I had to jump back frantically waving my hands up in the air!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

TA'd that my back is acting up today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

Was raining extremely heavily this morning 5am - 9am (it woke me up hitting the window).
    Got dressed in a jumper and wore my coat.
    Its almost 9.30 now and the sun is out, going to be a long day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Being cancelled on as I'm about to get into the car. I headed off for a walk , and the things I put on my feet, TA'd I can't remember what they are called( the little foot things that are made of tights material), drove me wrong. The right one kept sliding off of my heel and under my foot, and my big toe went through the left one. I hadn't worn this particular pair of shoes in ages and they felt loose, and my feet were making flopping noises in them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

I hate my ankles. They're so skinny, they make the rest of my legs look really fat. What's the opposite to cankles. Skankles?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Squall Leonhart

TA'd that I think I have sleep apnea or something, wrecked today even though I had solid night of unconsciousness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

When you are inside a lift and then the door opens and some knob end waiting for it stands right in front of you so that you cant actually get out, or worse, they try to get in before you've got out. Like manners people?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

I hate my ankles. They're so skinny, they make the rest of my legs look really fat. What's the opposite to cankles. Skankles?

Cankles is a blend of calf and ankle i.e. that they run into each other with no contour. What does the "sk" refer to in skankles?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Facebook with things like "RIP Irish Summer May 13th-16th"

Would you ever fcuk off. It's Mid May, AND it's Ireland, not Marbella!

If you want all day sunshine and temperatures at + 25 degrees between now and the end of Sept, you are living in the wrong country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

I'm TAed at the utter ineptitude of weather forecasters. Is it really that hard to be able to tell what the weather will be like less than 24 hours from now? Is the science involved still that crap?

It was supposed to be a horrible rainy day where i am in the country today and so far it rained for about 15 minutes when i was out walking before 9a.m. and the sun has been splitting the stones since.

I was going to cut the lawn in my parents place today but after i saw the forecast last night i rang them to say i'd do it at the weekend instead and made other plans. I look like an asshole now because the weather is lovely and i could easily have done it for them.

Weather forecasts should basically be: "it will be a nice day tomorrow or it might be the complete opposite or something, lol :pac:, i dunno. whatever". I'd hate to be a farmer or fisherman who is actually relying on these clowns to make a living.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭ginger_hammer

Coat hangers - the jangly bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,708 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Use of the word "female" as a noun. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,667 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

all ads for KBC at the moment. the TV ad bugs the **** out of me, the internet ad on Boards, and the radio ad with your one singing "I am what I am" over and over and over again:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

My cat won't stop attacking my handbag trying to get my lunch out of it. She's driving me mad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

Trying to cut a straight line with a ruler and knife but making a mess of it.
    I'd make no surgeon.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Just saw some tit riding a bike holding a selfie stick. This annoys me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Peregrine wrote: »
    Just saw some tit riding a bike holding a selfie stick. This annoys me.

TA'd that tit didn't fall of their bike and get a selfie stick up their ****

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

"That's not my f***ing problem" being someone's idea of an acceptable response to a work issue.

Professional courtesy goes a long way but people seem to have forgotten that...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

TG1 wrote: »
    "That's not my f***ing problem" being someone's idea of an acceptable response to a work issue.

Professional courtesy goes a long way but people seem to have forgotten that...

If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

TA, Any business situation where bad language is used....

If you can't find the words to express yourself without using profanity, just don't speak please....

...have actually told people this on occasion..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Mudmask

TA when I was paying for my coffee in my local shop the man working touched the lid where you drink out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Cauliflower rice. It's not fcuking rice, it's bashed up cauliflower , get a grip :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

TA'd at my lack of willpower. 'Oh, I'll eat healthy tonight' I said and cooked a nice meal etc... and then ate sweets after dinner. :(

Also, it was my birthday the other day and a close friend totally forgot, still haven't heard from her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Pursuits.

:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement