Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

73Cat wrote: »
    It is bucketing down rain. Do you know why? It's because every time I hang out some washing it fcukin rains minutes after. Who would have thought that I controlled the weather !:(

I'm sorry, but that's just not true.

The reason it's raining is because I washed my car yesterday.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭micar

northgirl wrote: »
    receiving sympathy for being 38 and single

Fcuking hate this.

Am single guy... 38 as well.... Fancy a drink??? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭A_smurf

When the flavouring dust from a packet of crisps gets stuck on your fingers. If there isn't a napkin to wipe it off you have to rub/clap your hands together to get most of it off. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Ande1975

TA'd with people's driving behaviour in supermarket shopping centres. No matter how many hundreds of spaces are free fifty yards away, someone always thinks it's okay to park right outside the door for a couple of minutes, blocking everyone else who's trying to get in or out.

On the topic of supermarkets, every Sunday morning I head out early to get the papers. Car park is usually pretty empty. Park the car, head into the shop and buy the papers. Come back out and there's a car parked right next to mine. Like why?
    Same when the gym is quiet and there's a row of treadmills, yet they pick the one right next to the one I'm on. Like why?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

Malcolm McArthur walking around Dublin dressed like it's still 1982.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

TA'd with people's driving behaviour in supermarket shopping centres. No matter how many hundreds of spaces are free fifty yards away, someone always thinks it's okay to park right outside the door for a couple of minutes, blocking everyone else who's trying to get in or out.
    Ande1975 wrote: »
    On the topic of supermarkets, every Sunday morning I head out early to get the papers. Car park is usually pretty empty. Park the car, head into the shop and buy the papers. Come back out and there's a car parked right next to mine.

Seen a beaut yesterday in Lidl, a car half pulls into a parking space in a Yaris, stops and gets out, so it is between the lines but only half in the space and half blocking the road, how big does she think a Yaris is?? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Go fund me pages

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

My baby fingernail got pulled off. I have a toothache going right down to the nerve and I missed my GP appointment today. I've no energy and feel rotten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Feeling really anxious as have no plans this weekend and dreading it - already...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

My baby fingernail got pulled off. I have a toothache going right down to the nerve and I missed my GP appointment today. I've no energy and feel rotten.

Oh no! How horrible! Kitten-filled cyber-hugs to you! (if you like kittens that is - if not, then just cyber hugs!!)

TA'd that I can't seem to make any life decisions lately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

northgirl wrote: »
    Feeling really anxious as have no plans this weekend and dreading it - already...

Sometimes a quiet weekend can be good, don't get anxious over it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭kerryked

Whacking my funny bone off the edge of the laptop, agony

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Started smoking again. TA with myself this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Wanderer41

TA that a friend who I was looking forward to meeting bailed on me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

When people say am instead of I'm. Am feeling sad, am off for a walk.
    Usually the same people who post their entire life on social media and seem to have a want in them.

Edit: TA that when I posted that I accidentally wrote felling for feeling, a fairly common mistake people make. That and saying breath instead of breathe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

kerryked wrote: »
    Whacking my funny bone off the edge of the laptop, agony

Vigorous movements at the laptop eh? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Noddyholder

People who wont agree with my opinion's ha ha ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

When you are really enjoying a song on the radio and the jockey ends it early before going on about some mundane crap that is 'hot on the twitter machine'.
    Double TA.

Anyone listening to Spotify? That f*cking awful stupid horrendous sh1te new Hailo ad with the Dublin 4 eejit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

The tip of the heel on my shoe is gone so I'm tip tapping around on a nail now. It's driving me feckin demented.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,636 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

FB suddenly seems to be plagued with Suggested Posts, and there's no way to turn them all off.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

osarusan wrote: »
    FB suddenly seems to be plagued with Suggested Posts, and there's no way to turn them all off.

When you say no way to turn them all off I'm guessing you've already tried FB Purity?

My TA would be that FB Purity only works half the time, the rest of the time my computer forgets it has it installed inside itself

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭gossamer

Gluttony. Two colleagues well into their fifties, having a petty argument over who eats the last bun, both of which had already eaten three or four of them anyway. Jesus Christ, like. It's just food.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

gossamer wrote: »
    Gluttony. Two colleagues well into their fifties, having a petty argument over who eats the last bun, both of which had already eaten three or four of them anyway. Jesus Christ, like. It's just food.

When people use 'like' like that.

You know that kind of a way?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I just saw someone share a link to a petition to end a storyline on Fair City because it's going on too long and is boring.

A petition. For a soap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

deirdre-rachid.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Put on my washing but forgot to include my slippers which are dirty. I hate anything smelly lying around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

When you say no way to turn them all off I'm guessing you've already tried FB Purity?

My TA would be that FB Purity only works half the time, the rest of the time my computer forgets it has it installed inside itself

What is FB purity??

I usually end up going onto peoples profile and click unfollow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Whingers (I know, tis ironic!), big babies in work who need their hand held all the time. Bureaucratic paper exercises.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Facebook posts about how fantastic it is to be a parent and how your kids are the best thing that ever happened to you and how you can never know love until you have kids of your own and the only jewels you need around your neck are the arms of your children and SHARE IF YOU AGREE!!!!

Get ta F.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement