Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

All the Mother's Day posts when said mothers aren't on Facebook and can't see the glowing tributes, wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Sure it's the same for people who do this

''Jus wna say hppy 2nd birthday 2 mi lil princess Maisie-Rose-McKenzie''.

MRM isn't on Facebook and even if she is, she can't read. F*ck off.

Discovering my car was broken into last night and two very expensive Peltor headsets were stolen from the boot. The cousin was meant to bring them in, but it's not his fault some toad stole them either.

Trying hard not to give him the stink-eye now, no point in crying over spilt milk and all that.

Not having the best day. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Noddyholder

Out of the country at the moment & I stupidly bought the Sunday Independent, TA & it wont happen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

Yoga pants need to come with a licence.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

Women wearing gym wear when they never go to the gym.

Women wearing a face full of makeup in the gym as if they're off on a night out

People taking selfies everywhere I look these days. Like I literally can't remember the last time I stepped out in public and didn't see someone taking a selfie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

Bambi985 wrote: »
    Women wearing gym wear whenever they never go to the gym.

Bambi985 wrote: »
    Women wearing gym wear whenever they never go to the gym.

That's awesome 🀣🀣

And so true too. It's like the new casual chic uniform for women, uber expensive multi coloured yoga pants probably from Lululemon, those black and white Nike runners, designer sunglasses, full face of makeup and latte in hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

Ta'd that stuck in my mates car by the airport bored out of my tits while he almost creams himself when a plane takes off or lands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

TA'd at myself for reading about horror movies and books at almost midnight when I know it's not good for me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

New job tomorrow, alarm 6:30... can't sleep

Operation tomorrow. Fasting from midnight. Had to eat all the food I could fit in my face before midnight. Feel sick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Good luck with the op.
    Hospitals are a bit fear of mine. Would need a dose of Valium before spending longer than an hour in one.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,741 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

broken glass on the ground.

In my estate, there are two broken bottles on the footpath about .5k from my house. I walk my dogs everyday and its not only a danger to them but to toddlers or kids.

There is also some at the entrance to our business park - I'm on the hunt for a broom to clean it up before someone gets a puncture!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

There's broken glass behind my car again. I'm pretty sure my mad neighbour puts it there.

TA that my cat has caught a garden bird, and knowing it will not kill it quickly. If it drags it into the house I don't know whether to take it off the cat and put it out of its misery. The only thing I dislike about cat is the way they torture their prey.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

NCT tomorrow. Dreading it and my car is full of crap as well I have to clean out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

"I hope that's not our summer"

Ah piss off!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I hope all is going well for you today, Lexie. All the best for your recovery.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Hastily typed messages on FB.

"For the worlds absolute best man, happy Mother's Day"��

Well I'm assuming it's a typo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Hastily typed messages on FB.

"For the worlds absolute best man, happy Mother's Day"��

Well I'm assuming it's a typo.

Now that's progress.

• Advertisement

TA at not getting home today despite it supposed to bring a day procedure fml

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Cock-ups in work and me being the guy to tidy up the mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

****e day in work and a sore throat and bad earache to make it more unbearable...decided I would go to the doctor for antibiotics but I'm fine since I came home..now I'm wondering if it's actually cured or just waiting until the surgery closes to come back with a vengeance..ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Wanderer41

A persistent runny nose for a few days :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Arragh damn it. Just looked at the weather forecast.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Winterlong wrote: »
    Arragh damn it. Just looked at the weather forecast.

You jinxed us ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Useless emails when you're expecting important ones.

When I get sucked into a facebook nostalgia stalking vacuum and suddenly three hours have gone by and I've done nothing with my evening other than find out that my college crush is now married to some ride (course he is) and everyone else is having way more fun than me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The birds have yet to notice the new bird nesting box/ feeders I put up on Saturday. I'm so impatient!
    Had a second TA and can't remember it :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

It's in the car :(
    Have to go out and get it :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement