Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Omackeral wrote:
    ***** that call Ireland Areland. Fcuk right off.

Is that not the way the majority of Irish people pronounce it? For me the proper pronunciation is like the American way of saying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

April fools tomorrow. The day when the 'go-getters' from every media outlet or internet forum see a chance to be original and post a bull**** story 'for the bantz'.

Trust nobody.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Stoopidar$e Period. And stoopidarse Period-Headache.

Also the stoopidarse Weather. :mad::mad: I've spent the day tearing around the house like a Ninja opening and closing Windows and opening them again and then closing them again. Rinse and repeat. Stoopid Weather. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

There's a stoopid silly annoying Daddy-Long-Legs in my room. :rolleyes::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Fair-weather friends.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

^ hoover

My leg is KILLING ME DEAR LORD WHY :( it's still bleeding even though the op was Monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I really need to pee but I'm in a taxi home. So that would be expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Miss Demeanour

I really need to pee but I'm in a taxi home. So that would be expensive.

Be worth it though :p

Me.....tired and so tired I cant get off couch to go to bed where I'd be comfier.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,638 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Couple of TA from social media:

1) People still using "KEEP CALM ......" posters.

2) Links to Holly Willoughby crying at something. We get it, she's an emotional type.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

The hangover from hell. And trying to smile and be pleasant and pretend that I am ok.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

For some reason fruit always makes me feel better when I'm hungover

TA being in bed and not being comfortable

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

People who are still in bed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭micar

NIMAN wrote: »
    Couple of TA from social media:

1) People still using "KEEP CALM ......" posters.

Seriously hate the whole "keep calm" thing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭storker

There's a stoopid silly annoying Daddy-Long-Legs in my room. :rolleyes::mad:

Not for long, I suspect. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

I got up to put on a load of washing because the sun was shining and I could hang them on the line,just as they spun it started lashing so I put them on the clothes horse and straight away the sun came back out.Not in the mood for game playing today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

TA'd with myself for drinking so much last night that I feel like dried ****e today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I have a mad hankering for sausage rolls. And we have some in the freezer. The disappointment in discovering that they are Linda Mc Cartney vegetarian ones.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

When you're told by a mod not to post on a thread anymore and take it to dispute resolution and the mod there closes your new thread because you're not banned from the first one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

I'm in bed but the door of my room is open and there's a killer breeze but I can't do anything about it because the door is ALL THE WAY OVER THERE.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

It's approaching easter time. Reminds me of this TA trend where people post a pile of easter eggs they've gotten on facebook as if it's Christmas presents.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Frigating

Had an oral exam this week. The two examiners spent so much time talking to each other I hardly got a chance to talk. I know I should have just butted in but I can't interrupt people. Hate conversations with more than two people.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

For a whole year my neighbour has used my money to dry her clothes. She never adds credit to the washing meter. She uses whatever is there and never adds any herself. I think it's the stingiest thing ever. I feel awful today anyway but I've completely lost faith in people.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭storker

TA'd that our troublesome dishwasher gave up the ghost today. Made plans with Mrs Storker to finally give up on it and get a replacement tomorrow. TA'd that it means I'll probably have to work from home to be there for the delivery, when the bus strike makes it better to actually drive into work as herself has no other way of getting to her work and I can drop her off en route. Additionally TA'd that the cost of the new machine coincides with our daughter's confirmation and will probably have to come out of holiday savings. And finally...extra TA'd when it started up again just as I was nearly halfway through washing its load of dirty items by hand. Grrrrr.

So...it gets a stay of execution. For now. Maybe. But it's still on death row, yes sirree...still giving it dirty looks when I walk past it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Water getting under my watch strap every time I wash my hands. Not arsed to take my watch off multiple times every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Thebe

When you are in heavy traffic and stop to let a car join the road in front of you and as you follow them you see that they don't give an inch to any other driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Thebe wrote: »
    When you are in heavy traffic and stop to let a car join the road in front of you and as you follow them you see that they don't give an inch to any other driver.

I'm inclined to do that if someone let's me out so that they don't regret leaving me out and post about me on here.ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

When you mention you didn't like an area or a thing and get an affronted gasp ''My SISTER is from there!'' or ''I have that wallpaper in my bedroom!''. Obviously I didn't know that and am not going to apologise for not liking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

It feels like my womb is a lemon being squeezed, I'm exhausted and had no food. Be worse when it all stops though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

It feels like my womb is a lemon being squeezed, I'm exhausted and had no food. Be worse when it all stops though.

That sounds serious..not sure what to say :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,638 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Certain football managers who always seem to need a drink every time the camera is on them. Jez, they must go through gallons during every game.

Yes, I'm looking at you Martin O'Neill and Arsene Wenger.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement